Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Drink To Pack On Solid Mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelson Montana said:
I think the notion that sugar is poison, except after a workout when it becomes something magical is all a bunch of baloney.

Its hard not to say this - you are, quite simply...an idiot. How about you look at the issue from an endomorph perspective - its easy to say that sugar is okay when you've been a damn stick figure most of your life.

poantrex said:

Its hard not to say this - you are, quite simply...an idiot. How about you look at the issue from an endomorph perspective - its easy to say that sugar is okay when you've been a damn stick figure most of your life.

The fact that you think I judge all my opinions solely from my personal experience and nothing else is ignorant enough, but you didn't even understand what was being said.

Isn't it funny how the most antagonism comes from those who are the most clueless.

Nlarge is great stuff. Go for that.

Lots of calories and a good amount of protien. The shakes are rather thin and not thick, so they don't completely fill you up as a Myoplex shake might do.

Nelson Montana said:
The fact that you think I judge all my opinions solely from my personal experience and nothing else is ignorant enough, but you didn't even understand what was being said.

Isn't it funny how the most antagonism comes from those who are the most clueless.
The fact is he did misread your post. The fact remains you have little comprehension of exercise physiology in this matter.

Nelson Montana said:

My apologies, I did misread the post. However, the fact remains that most of your theories are quackery at best.

poantrax: Fair enough. And it's okay if you think my theories are quakery. As long as they work. And they do. All great minds are thought of as quacks until the common mind catches up to them. :)

Silent: I know you're just chomping at the bit trying toput me down, but don't make a fool of yourself. Apparently my knowledge of exercise phisiology is good enough for Powerlfting Champ Dennis Weiss, and for Mr. Universe Dave Draper and Exercise authority Lou Shuler. Hey, I admit, there no Silent Method, but they aint bad. Oh yeah, there are also the thousands of people who've benefited from my programs. Guess they don't count either.

Nelson Montana said:
I think the notion that sugar is poison, except after a workout when it becomes something magical is all a bunch of baloney.

All eight gain is contingent on calories. Why add all that crap to a protein drink? Just eat more. Buy bland protin from PF for half the price and add Nestle's Quik, or if you prefer, Nestles' Quik sugar free. If you want more calories, just mix it with whole milk, or half and half or ice cream. It'll taste a lot better than N-large and it's a better quality protein.

I don't think sugar is magical after a work-out, but dextrose is the most effective way to replenish muscle tissue after a work-out. In addition the quick absorption when coupled with ion exchange whey will allow you to consume another post workout meal of whole food within an hour to an hour and a half after a workout. So.... while sugar isn't magic dust... it is the most effective for replenishment. Ice Cream, whole milk etc... are poor substitutes. I know... because I used this approach for years and it was inferior to say the least.

IHateCrunches said:
NELSON: BALONEY IS SPELLED BOLOGNA. You never competed in a spelling bee?

actually bologna is a food and baloney a word used to describe complete nonsense.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom