Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Drink To Pack On Solid Mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
jubei said:
Omega I'm guessing you guys decided to up the amount per container from 75-85 servings in the middle of production? Thanks for the quick response BTW.

Jubei:
your welcome

we decided at the last minute to up it past 1000 grams to over 1200 just to set ourselves apart

Best thread ever....haha

Nelson, take a hiatus to another board...... b/c I have not seen such an amazing ownage of a guy in about a year and a half. :)

Fonz

Fonz said:
Best thread ever....haha

Nelson, take a hiatus to another board...... b/c I have not seen such an amazing ownage of a guy in about a year and a half. :)

Fonz

I think the last one was chillin400 and Strenghtmonster, anybody remember that on the anabolic board?

Or how about the scammer Rugby who turned out to be a 17 year old chearleader that Stew Meat exposed.

This is hilareous! Half the members are completely ignoring this nonsense and discussing the original question the few morons are still trying to discredit me by making up lies. It's quite interesting.

Well, as they say: "To be disliked by a fool is a compliment.

I must be doing something right.

Nelson Montana said:
This is hilareous! Half the members are completely ignoring this nonsense and discussing the original question the few morons are still trying to discredit me by making up lies. It's quite interesting.

Well, as they say: "To be disliked by a fool is a compliment.

I must be doing something right.

Nice try.

However, you stilll got steamrolled. Then you got scooped up with a spoon, and finally burnt to a crisp over a spit. :)

You never, EVER prove anything. You sprout opinions like they are facts. And you continually insult people who disagree with your opinions.

HELLO, Earth to Nelson Montana: .....this is a discussion board, not a Nelson Montana monologue.

I'm a hair away from taking a day off to reduce your arguments to ashes. This due to your frankly sheer incompetence, and the fact you promoting false and deceiving information regarding supplements that you are associated with.

Fonz

Ya know, I wouldn't even mind nelson's "opinions" if he weren't such an arrogant jerk that forces his opinion down everyones throat. Just me though.

QUOTE FROM NELSON

"Learn how to detect their lies and money wasting scams and learn the bottom line toward more ripped muscle -- right away!"

Well thank you Nelson...you have helped us DETECT your lies... and your MONEY WASTING SCAM to get us to buy your worthless supplements & bull shit book...I'll put that money towards some juice and get MORE RIPPED MUSCLE - RIGHT AWAY!!!

This thread should become a sticky...and links to it should be distributed on other boards to expose this scum...Your lower than a scammer.

You know what's interesting?

NO ONE addressed my post whre I explained the issue. Why?

Because they don't care.

They have one objective. To hate. No one is really disputing what I said, yet these same people make personal attacks. That doesn't faze me because I know where it's coming from. It comes from ignorance and fear. They don't know any better, so they think it's best to tear down what they don't understand. It's easier to join a mob than to open your mind. A small man can feel big by putting down someone of stature. If it takes lies, so be it. It's sad, really.

In the case with Fonz, he hates because he used to be the head honcho here until I discreded him -- proved where his "original" ideas were just stolen. Showed how his theories were wrong. And exposed him as the egomaniacal kid that really is. So when he sees that the tide has turned against me, he jumps in and lashes out, thinking it will gain momemtum and aybe he can elevate his status once more. It's too late Fonz.

Tell you what. Let it all out. Think of every insult you can. None of it has merit, because it's based on nothing. It's just trash talk. Or should I say, it's trash talking. You aren't worth my time. So use this post to spew all the garbage you want. I'll be elsewhere trying to conduct an intellegent conversaton. But I'm sure Fonz will wait until someone starts in, then he'll get his digs in -- maybe even accuse me of being the one who starts flame fests. It's so pathetic.

I guess I allow myself to get caught up in this stuff because I have the silly notion that people will listen to reason. But I know that isn't everyones objective. I never uderstood this hateful mentality. I think that's a good thing.

It's all yours. Take it away. Have fun.

Nelson Montana said:
Apparently my knowledge of exercise phisiology is good enough for Powerlfting Champ Dennis Weiss, and for Mr. Universe Dave Draper and Exercise authority Lou Shuler. Hey, I admit, there no Silent Method, but they aint bad. Oh yeah, there are also the thousands of people who've benefited from my programs. Guess they don't count either.

This is what they had to say about you off your website:

""The Bodybuilding Truth is amusing, wide in scope, and on the money. Nelson Montana is readier, more willing and quite able to stand up and speak up about the trash."

-Dave Draper, Mr. America, Mr. Universe

Where does he say "I agree with everything Nelson says" ? He's talking about you exposing the
supplement industry frauds.

"Nelson Montana is a wild stallion in an industry filled with trained ponies."

-Lou Schuler, Fitness Editor Men's Health

Men's health? Not exactly hardcore bodybuilding. What does this quote mean anyway?

testominals:

http://www.nelsonmontana.com/testimonials.html

The only person that had anything extremely good to say about your knowledge is Denis Weiss, who I've never heard of.

"(Nelson Montana) is certainly no slouch in regards to his knowledge."

Not exactly a full endorsement of every one of your ideas.

You seem to back up your statement mostly by the fact that you have been in BBing a LONG time. 30 years as you put it.

http://www.nelsonmontana.com/gallery.html

Take a look at the second picture. After decades of training you looked like you had never lifted a weight. If that isn't a testament of how stubborn you are, I don't know what is.

http://www.nelsonmontana.com/about-nelson-montana.html

On this page, we find out more about you.

Maybe I'm wrong but you have done a total of 2 cycles,

2 weeks of primo tabs

2 weeks of 10mg of dbol, and 100mg of Deca

And people listen to your advice on drugs?

Nice one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom