Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cycle for minimum side effects?

JayC9

I'm looking for advice on the best cycle to push me through my plateau with the absolute minimum side effects (water retention etc).

I play a lot of sport (football, rugby, track & field) so I'd like to increase dynamic strength and muscle mass, lower my body fat whilst still keeping my speed. I'm concerned that if I juice that I may loose speed and agility due to some of the side effects.

From what I've read Winstrol and Primobolan Depot may be the best choice for my needs.

I'm sure you've had this one before but I'm new to this so any advice is muchly appreciated.

certainly not winny

but primo $$$
or var + creatine are your safest bets.

anavar - mild oral steroid designed for women and children. Almost no side effects besides its impact on lipid values.

UA_Iron said:
anavar - mild oral steroid designed for women and children. Almost no side effects besides its impact on lipid values.

No access to Anavar but no problem for Primo and Creatine.

How much per week and for how long?

400mg primo every week for 8 to 10 weeks should be a good first cycle

make sure you've got the proper PCT lined up (see the Post Steroid Cycle forum for info)

tical said:
400mg primo every week for 8 to 10 weeks should be a good first cycle

make sure you've got the proper PCT lined up (see the Post Steroid Cycle forum for info)

Thanks both of you for the info.

Rather than posting again on the PSC forum can you quickly suggest what PCT I'll need for the cycle you just suggested.

primo/var/eq, all are good choices and i would suggest each of them for athletic performance, if drug testing is a concern then no eq

Top Bottom