Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best cycle to comeback with

chucklettner

[FONT=&quot]Hey bros,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I blew out my knee about 3 months ago...had surgery beginning of November. ACL, MCL, miniscus all torn. I am in physical therapy now, but my weight training has drastically suffered due to this injury. I want to start a mild cycle to get some size back to get me into it. I'm thinking of doing winny tabs and some EQ. Has anyone come back from an injury such as this? Any advice? This whole situation has gotten me really depressed and I want to get back to a good size! Thanks bros[/FONT]

I dont think anyone is going to be advising steroid use in your current condition. Sarms maybe since they can help with healing and muscle wasting but not steroids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wouldn't advise you to run a steroid cycle. You need to fully recover and get back to normal weight training first. Maybe try a healing sarms stack for now.

dude i understand that weightlifting is important to you and you are lost without it

however you can do things 1 of 2 ways

1. you can rush things back and stay hurt forever
2. you can be patient and rest/repair and come back stronger than before

don't be like me and choose #1 and then regret it.

you can click the banner above and get tb500, bpc, ostarine and n2jointrx from our sponsors. but you must keep resting

I wouldn't advise you to run a steroid cycle. You need to fully recover and get back to normal weight training first. Maybe try a healing sarms stack for now.

I'm with PON on this. Wait until you're FULLY recovered.

Top Bottom