Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best cutting steroid you think works best for you!

There is no "cutting" steroid really. It is all about DIET DIET DIET to decide between cutting and bulking.

The ones that are usually favored on a cutting cycle are ones that promote hardness and vascularity.

Winny/eq/tren/anavar/t-bol/primo etc

cswole said:
There is no "cutting" steroid really. It is all about DIET DIET DIET to decide between cutting and bulking.

The ones that are usually favored on a cutting cycle are ones that promote hardness and vascularity.

absolutely correct.......

cswole said:

well I already know that diet plays the main key to your physique. The steroids just helps a little further. Yes eq is great for hardness.

dbol always worked awesome for me. By default I need to be on stimulants on it cause I'm lethargic, its super anticatabolic, decreases my appetite a bit, and gives me a good mood when dieting.

Tren/winny with CKD worked wonders for me. Think I might do that again before summer.

Top Bottom