Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best compounds for strength gain

harambe1

[FONT=&quot]Ok guys I'm not a bodybuilder but a strength trainer or a powerbuilder if such a term exists. I'm not interested at all in bodyweight gains etc.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Don't see many guys in here talking about strength, but tell me what were your strength gains and which compound gave you this?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How many guys in here can squat to at least parallel 3 times bodyweight 1.5 times military press, over 3 times deadlift?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also interested in which version of tren gave you the best strength: tren suspension, methyltrienolone, acetate etc?[/FONT]

Test and Deca have been my best steady strength gainers where I keep most ti all of my gains.
The difference in tren by ester should be trivial absorption changes per mg based on their respective molecular weights. In practice you shouldn't see varying results by ester, just changes in the half life and therefore time to peak concentrations and back down.

Last edited:
tren/var and tren/tbol stacks lead me to break PR's

it also lead me to blowing out my shoulder and contributed to 3 herniated discs.

but just for shits and giggles if you want to know how much i was lifting and keep in mind i was only 5'6" and 190 during my powerlifting days of my early 30's

squat was near 600
bench was 415+ and 365 for reps
yeah i was the strongest dude in my gym pound for pound and it wasn't even close.. i was lifting with dudes who were 240+

if i could do it again i would trade that ego stroke for a healthy shoulder and healthy discs though.. i cringe when i see these 20 somethings maxing out 300 pounds on the bench, i know what kind of damage they are doing to their shoulders and discs. i would encourage all heavy lifters to only stick to 4-6 rep ranges and if you can't hit that then you are lifting too heavy

Ok guys I'm not a bodybuilder but a strength trainer or a powerbuilder if such a term exists. I'm not interested at all in bodyweight gains etc.

Don't see many guys in here talking about strength, but tell me what were your strength gains and which compound gave you this?

How many guys in here can squat to at least parallel 3 times bodyweight 1.5 times military press, over 3 times deadlift?

Also interested in which version of tren gave you the best strength: tren suspension, methyltrienolone, acetate etc?

The same as everyone else.

Top Bottom