Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cardio on aas

compressionkid

[FONT=&quot]while ur on this, or any other steroid..should u b doin cardio? my friend is doing a couple cycles of test so he can get bigger and insists with me that u dont need cardio..i think u do so u wont get fat...any suggestions?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

I think it's utter foolishness to omit cardio, because you're on cycle.

i get so irritated when i hear things like that... cardio DOES NOT RUIN GAINS unless you just go insane with it... doing normal amounts of cardio, say 30-45 minutes, 3-4 days a week IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH... its not going to hurt your gains, but it does help with endurance, and that builds muscular endurance, which helps gains tremendously... not to mention putting you in better health, which clearly impacts your gym performance as well

here, read this log... i gained over 20 lbs on this cycle and did NINETY MINUTES of cardio per day... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...-cycle-time!-new-log-dylan-gemelli-11728.html

while ur on this, or any other steroid..should u b doin cardio? my friend is doing a couple cycles of test so he can get bigger and insists with me that u dont need cardio..i think u do so u wont get fat...any suggestions?

Your buddies a moron - tell him I said so.

Yes, I am a big advocate of doing cardio also in the off-season. Doesn't matter what you want/like to do as long as you do it.

cardio helps build a strong heart

the proof is in your resting heart rate.

now your buddy saying 'you don't need it' isn't necessarily wrong, because his goals are very different. the meathead mentality is all about dem gainz, they don't care how crappy their heart health is, just what people see on the outside.

if you want to live a healthy life, and considering this is a fitness forum. i would like guys to be doing some solid cardio 3X a week and it can be any kind of activity

Top Bottom