Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best bulking food

pota77

When you guys are bulking what is your favorite thing to eat? Not junk food, but favorite bulking food? ie--lasagna

I think lasagna followed by a protein drink is my favorite-- In fact I am about to have some

Lasagna? Are you trying to add muscle or get fat?

Caloric surplus from healthy fats, protein and complex carbs, that is best bulking food...

this is a complicated topic man. this isn't the answer you want to hear but i will say it anyway. don't BULK ever. you will only get fat doing it.. the proper way to grow is slowly over time quality mass, not water and fat .. guys who bulk up fast just get fat and they will stay fat .. that is why you see most of the gym are perma bulkers

also lasagna is awful. pasta is a processed food from flour.. the sauce is processed and full of sugar/oil, the cheese is awful for you.

if you like italian food listen to the next podcast where i teach you how to make a somewhat healthy pizza

But as far as best bulking foods go there are plenty and it all comes down what you find the easiest but also the most enjoyable to eat.
If you are trying to bulk it makes no sense to try to stuff in food that tastes like dog shit.

I hate when some of these bodybuilders say something like "You don't eat for taste you eat for purpose" or some bullshit like that.
Some people struggle to eat enough and telling them to eatplain chicken and rice is not gonna fuckin do it and it's totally fine to season your food or put some sauce on it to make it taste better.

ps. Feel free to email me if you have any questions regarding diet and training advice. I'm cheap. Lol.

i cant even take this serious... lasagna as a favorite bulking food? ok... thats a great way to stay in good condition... smh

Top Bottom