Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best brand of HGH?

tacclain

what should i look for before investing a lot of money into hgh? I am 55 and my growth hormone levels are low according to the bloods i ran so it would be cool to get on some hgh for the next few years and see what difference i could get. looking to get some anti-aging benefits. also what dose would work for me?

Pharmaceutical grade HGH such as Pfizer, Lily, Novo Nordisk, Sandoz, Merck, etc. will be the highest quality, but that does not mean generics are bad. I would start around 1 to 2iu daily.

what should i look for before investing a lot of money into hgh? I am 55 and my growth hormone levels are low according to the bloods i ran so it would be cool to get on some hgh for the next few years and see what difference i could get. looking to get some anti-aging benefits. also what dose would work for me?

I would always start with the lowest amount you can safely get away with, marathon not a sprint

Top Bottom