Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Appetite suppreser...Depression, My girl has to many guy friends!

Buld0g

How do other bro's feel about thier girl having guy friends they talk on the phone with and hang out with from time to time? Am I the only jeolus motherfucker out there? I trust her and all, but it still bothers the fuck out of me. Am I just an insucre fuck? Right now were not talking because of it and I'm so fucking misserable that I can't even eat. Lucky for me I'm dieting
smile.gif
, not bulking up. Any how, I'm curios to hear how other bro's handle this situation.

------------------
"It's like mind over matter. If you don't mind... IT DON'T MATTER"
-John Gotti, when asked how he felt about his life sentence

bullie.gif

My web site...
http://www.geocities.com/richmaffei/pages/home.html

[This message has been edited by Buld0g (edited April 26, 2001).]

Don't be possessive. Tell her that you think that it is a good idea to be able to hang out with friends of the opposite sex and you are cool with it. She immediately will not want to near as bad. Trust me on this one- the same thing happened to me, so I started agreeing with whatever my woman wanted to do instead of fighting her on everything. Within a week she was all mine.

RICO

Yeah, one of my girlfriend's two best friends is a dude and they hang out all of the time. It bugs the shit out of me! Actually, most of her friends are guys. I hate that so much. I just want to be like "Get some girlfriends like a normal fucking girl, alright!"

Are these guys the type that she's attracted to? If not...don't worry about it, they're just friends

If so, then there could be a problem if she is attracted to a 'friend'.

The bottom line is that you can't let yourself go though all this stress. There are three solutions: 1)You 'somehow' stop letting it bother you, 2)She stops talking to them so much, 3) You leave her and find someone else.

Good luck!

bulldog-

take it from me bro. That ISNT a good thing, at least from what ive experienced.

Women will tell you, "oh, they are just friends", but be VERY skeptical. In fact, one good sign that a woman may be cheating on you is that they hang out with a lot of people of the opposite sex.

I was fucking ignorant to everything all along, until one day i found out my X bitch was cheating on me. Drop me an e-mail if you want to talk more about this.

I went through the same thing you did--depression. It sucks bro.

e-mail: [email protected]

Rico: Fuck yeah, she hooked up with the kid right before me. He probably thinks he tuff now to cause he's juicing his face off. I wanna ring his fucking skinny little neck.

Grizzly: That's exactlly what I tell her bro. "be normal and get some more fuckin girl friends"

GinNJuice: Your 3 solutions make a lot of sence. There is no other way. That's solid adice brother.

------------------

bullie.gif

My web site...

Fire with fire dude. Get a couple of girls to hang around with and see what she thinks.

------------------
movingcarwater.gif

It also sounds like you need some female friends! Start hanging around other women and she will feel like she could lose you. Sounds like she is too confident that she has you wrapped around her little finger. Give her something to worry about and all will change. Always act happy like everything is perfect and she'll wonder whats up.

Bro,

There are thousands of chicks out there, especially if you go to college.

I wouldnt start playing games back with this girl.

If she really is fucking around on you, dump the girl and find another.

Rico: Yeah it crossed my mind, but that's childish fuckin games. If that's what I gotta do to get her attention, then she ain't worth it.

------------------

bullie.gif

My web site...

Top Bottom