Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best antibiotic to prevent or help abcesses.

richscd2

All these abcess stories are getting to me. All juicers no matter newbie or pros will eventually get fucked over by an abcess. with all these injections , abcesses are bound to happen to one of us. which antibiotic are best for treating abcesses?

richscd2 said:
All these abcess stories are getting to me. All juicers no matter newbie or pros will eventually get fucked over by an abcess. with all these injections , abcesses are bound to happen to one of us. which antibiotic are best for treating abcesses?

pretty much any antibiotic will help, but i would stick with the *cillins, i cant remember exactly why, but it was just posted recently to stay away from the *cyclines while on.

MRSA (staph) is most likely the cause. I had that shit and it was awful. I had to get ciprox to get rid of it and doctors don't like to prescribe that. They've been told not to give out antibiotics liberally but these idiots take it too literally sometimes and don't give it out when you in fact need it.

I don't think too much of doctors btw. They are by and large quacks for the most part.

I had 3 abscess and all of them had the same bacteria inside: staphyloccus
The bacteria create resistance to the antibiotic so its better if u dont use the same antibiotic again or used only twice. I had 3 abscess cause when I took the antibiotic was too late...now u ask yourself: "ok, the first time he didnt know what an abscess was like but the second time and third time he should feel the abscess coming and should have taken antibiotics right away" Well, I did take the antibiotic right after I felt was an abscess and that was 3 days after the injection but still the antibiotic didnt kill. But after these 3 abscess I almost had other 2 abscess and these 2 I controlled with anitibiotics. I can send u a PM later to let u know which antibiotics I used.

Oral anti biotics won't do shit to prevent an abcess accept increase it's resistance to that particular antibiotic. For some reason the abcess blocks it from being able to penetrate the infection. You need an injectable anti biotic to give it the quick kill and then follow up with something like Cephlexin. Also, I wouldn't go so far as to say everyone will eventually get an abcess. I used mexican shit gear for over 10yrs and never had a bad injection. In fact, my abcess was a direct result of repeatedly injecting synthol in the same spots-anyone that's done this knows it makes you feel like the human pin cushion. Synthol is shit anyway. Using it is one of my few RX regrets.

Another thing to keep in mind is that most bacteria in injectable AS is transmitted from the stopper into the solution when you poke through it with a needle(preferably an unused one-a used one will just increase the bacteria even more). Therefore larger multi dose vials can be contaminated a lot easier than using smaller dose vials or Amps. Also water based injectables seem to be more abcess prone since they often require daily or EOD injections. Take extra care to alcohol the stoppers of water based solutions for this reason.

BigCracker said:
Another thing to keep in mind is that most bacteria in injectable AS is transmitted from the stopper into the solution when you poke through it with a needle(preferably an unused one-a used one will just increase the bacteria even more). Therefore larger multi dose vials can be contaminated a lot easier than using smaller dose vials or Amps. Also water based injectables seem to be more abcess prone since they often require daily or EOD injections. Take extra care to alcohol the stoppers of water based solutions for this reason.

I'm glad you pointed that out.

I homebrew my stuff and I have realized that the large vials get abused more (more pins through the rubber) and this is dangerous. A practice I have developed is when I make a big batch I break it down into 5ml and 10ml vials (and refilter again) to lower the chances of having to stick a 50ml vials 20+ times. I'd rather spend the extra $5 for a filter and $1 for a 5ml sterile vials and be safe.

Swabbing the rubber stopper before an inject is a must too.

Also, this is an excellent thread! Great replies above.

justinjones1963 said:
I'm glad you pointed that out.

I homebrew my stuff and I have realized that the large vials get abused more (more pins through the rubber) and this is dangerous. A practice I have developed is when I make a big batch I break it down into 5ml and 10ml vials (and refilter again) to lower the chances of having to stick a 50ml vials 20+ times. I'd rather spend the extra $5 for a filter and $1 for a 5ml sterile vials and be safe.

Swabbing the rubber stopper before an inject is a must too.

Also, this is an excellent thread! Great replies above.

I think one of the mods here says he only pokes his stopper once-and leaves the needle inserted for the purpose of "loading only" w/o ever removing it until the bottle is empty. He'd fill the body of the syringe for the injection, unscrew it, and replace it with a fresh needle to shoot with. He would then replace the body of a fresh syringe on the needle in the bottle as a cap and to use for his next shot. This seems pretty anal to me-but with 20 cc or larger vials I think it's a good idea. It surely can't hurt.

BigCracker said:
I think one of the mods here says he only pokes his stopper once-and leaves the needle inserted for the purpose of "loading only" w/o ever removing it until the bottle is empty. He'd fill the body of the syringe for the injection, unscrew it, and replace it with a fresh needle to shoot with. He would then replace the body of a fresh syringe on the needle in the bottle as a cap and to use for his next shot. This seems pretty anal to me-but with 20 cc or larger vials I think it's a good idea. It surely can't hurt.

It does seem anal but the last batch of EQ I made had rubber in it after only one insert with an 18g needle. I had to refilter everything. (I use 23g for everything now) It may have been just a bad rubber seal but I can see the point of not wanting to keep plunging it in and out. Especially if there is bacteria on the surface and the person doesn't wipe the rubber for each use.

justinjones1963 said:
It does seem anal but the last batch of EQ I made had rubber in it after only one insert with an 18g needle. I had to refilter everything. (I use 23g for everything now) It may have been just a bad rubber seal but I can see the point of not wanting to keep plunging it in and out. Especially if there is bacteria on the surface and the person doesn't wipe the rubber for each use.

Swabbing the stopper doesn't even guarantee you're removing 100% of the bacteria either. In fact I think the friction across the stopper actually kills more bacteria than the alcohol does. It just seems that water based drugs are a little more messy and are more likely to dribble on the outside of the stopper creating more bacteria than usual.

Top Bottom