Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Anti-E to use with Anadrol

madhacker

I will be starting a cycle of 25mg Anadrol/day, 750mg Test E/wk, 600mg Deca/wk. What would the best Anti-E be for this cycle?

mikefear said:
AIFM from the AF Store

Come on, your telling me AIFM would be better than Exemestane, L-dex or Letrozole? Your from Orlando and have an Anifit banner. Do you get comission?

madhacker said:
Come on, your telling me AIFM would be better than Exemestane, L-dex or Letrozole? Your from Orlando and have an Anifit banner. Do you get comission?
L-Dex + Deca = nono, due to nolva's upregulation of the PgR
Complete shutdown from letro = nono, bad for joints, strength, libido
AIFM = yesyes.

And no, I don't get commission.

mikefear said:
AIFM = yesyes.

Ok What about the combo of Exemestane and Cabergoline?

Eh, some people don't really trust dostinex... nothing wrong with exemestane.. obviously there's no "best," so I am just giving my opinion. and in my opinion and experience, AIFM keeps me the dryest and my estro-symptoms at bay. :)

An anti-estero will do nothing for anadrol OR deca

Anadrol affects nipple area via progesterone - not estrogen.

You do need an AI for the test, but your problem, wil lmost likely be, progest. based.......chaseberry will work as will WInstrol(very underrated as an anti-progesteronic compound)

mikefear said:
AIFM = yesyes.

L-dex is not nolvadex......its Arimidex - two different compounds neither help Nandrolone induced Gyno as its via progesterone feedback loop - not estrogen

Nolvadex cleans up pre-existing(in the system) estrogen

Ldex/Adex is an AI - it inhibits production

Yeah, sorry, i had a brain fart between LiquiNolva and Liquidex.. fucing companies and their catchy names for AI's. :p

Top Bottom