Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Anabolic Steroids for long term sustainable gains?

colorado1975

I'm curious as to what you guys think are/is the best AAS(s) for long term low to moderate gains. I have been reading various forums for about a year now and it seems that a lot of AAS are amazing for appearance but behind the bigger size is water or the hardened look are other short term factors. For people competing, lots of the AASs out there sound very useful. My question though is what do you guys recommend for one who is patient, does not compete, and eats very well and works out religiously and is looking more for that consistent fitness model physique = muscular but not big and ripped? One who does not need to look at their peak for a competition but wants the overall benefit and enhanced long term benefits from AAS. For example, I have tried Masteron and Winny....was awesome while on them and a couple months after but soon returned back to near 'normal' appearance attained by working out and eating well (with proper PCT btw). With this question, assume diet, lifting, sleep, cardio, etc. are all in check. From what I have researched, I would think that Test, EQ, Tren, and Primo are the ones best suited for what I have described but I could be way off. Thoughts?

Low dose test, primo, EQ, anavar, tbol, mast, winny.
Tren would be horrible for what your wanting

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Yep exactly. It's what you do after your cycle that dictates how well you retain your gains.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

It all depends on you... your discipline, work ethic, etc... aas will always enhance any look but gains are a lot more fucking retainable than people make them out to be if you put forth maximum effort and dedication...

tren has a bad reputation for crashing gains coming off and its true.. needto put up a good article as to why a year or two ago so you will have to dig it up. but yeah on tren your strength gains go up so much that when you come off you drop a lot of strength off of it.

a good rule of thumb is fast gains are harder to keep. slower gains are easier to keep.

if you build a strong base and then use steroids to inch up through barriers 2 steps forward, 1 step back thats the best way to hold gains.. if you run steroids and decide to workout and eat only while on, then come off and quit the gym (or half ass it) like 95% of guys do then expect a yo yo of gaining a lot of water and fat while on and then coming off and it dissapearing... pct is crucial for filling in a stop gap between when you are suppressed and when your body is producing male hormones on its own.

I keep a lot of my gains from tren.
I have ran tren by itself twice.
I just started a tren 350 a week with a test prop 250 a week.
Most of the loss I get after cycle is within the first two weeks.
Last cycle I got up to 390lbs on decline bench 8 times.
Two weeks later I was at 360 8x
I started that cycle at about 330 8x

the way i look at it is that if you have been hitting the gym, are healthy.. and continue to cycle those specifically PLing should be getting stronger, those that are BBing should be looking better on pics and in the mirror. and those that are gym rats should be making progress on both counts year over year. instead of worrying in the short term should be thinking longer term.

everyone should be taking pics over time and comparing. i look at myself 2 years ago and i thought i was the shit back then.. now looking at those pics I am so much more advanced and look way better today. and in another 2 years i should be even better. no reason why everyone shouldn't be improving like that.

This is the whole reason why i use light steroid once every year or 2.. Steroid gains are temporary, you have to keep taking them to attain the look you want and it becomes a crutch.. If you go past genetic limit with juice, when you come off you will go back to where you were, doesnt matter if you work your nuts off, do proper pct or eat right, it doesnt matter, because the hormones are not there to support that extra mass so the body will maintain hemostasis (spelling) and shrink.

To answer your question there are no steroid for long term gains, either cycle them off or go hrt for life.

Top Bottom