Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Anabolic for increasing Speed!?

Steakbomb

Im a collegiate athlete, and im in the middle of a sust, EQ cycle...Gained about 20 pounds but when done i want to hit somethiing that will really help my speed out, particularly when i start sprinting again at school. I know winstrol is an obvious choice but i was wondering if any other aas help with the speed and explosion of an athlete.Thanx

I was gonna mention Stanozol but u got it covered. Ben Johnson didn't do too bad did he?:D

What about Speed? (sorry bad joke).

definitely winny, the only other thing I can think of which would help would be some clenbuterol(even though it is not considered an AS) the lungs can bring in more air, therefore you can run harder.

I like anavar better than winstrol for explosive strength. It also will not make you stiff or cause joint pain like winstrol will.

also for drug testing it has a faster clearance time than winstrol. I guess you are not tested though since you used eq (5 month detection time).

any drug that would promote strenght without weight increases, winny, anavar, halo, possibly fina

if your a sprinter then you dont need oxygen

I would think winstrol and deca.

Most top athletes use this.

You always hear about doping charges, and the drug found is usually nandrolone, A.K.A. Deca Durabolin!

I would think winstrol and deca.

Most top athletes use this.

You always hear about doping charges, and the drug found is usually nandrolone, A.K.A. Deca Durabolin!

Cyclists, sprinters, gymnasts and all!

Top Bottom