Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best AI to have in case?

Definitely go with Aromasin if you have a choice between the two. If you are gyno prone, just run 12.5mg EOD from the beginning of your cycle. Have Letro on hand just in case.

If you are not gyno prone, just start taking the Aromasin 12.5 ED or EOD (depending on how bad it has gotten) as you notice high estro symptoms.

Again-I'll only be using an AI if I start to notice symptoms of elevated E such as itchy nips or weakened sex drive-in this instance would it be better to use letro or aromasin to normalize things and at what dosage. Honestly, if things do start to get fucked I just want to straighten the situation out as quickly as possible and then I'll just cut the test out and switch to masteron as my base which I've done before and it worked like a charm in terms of libido, energy, and strength. I'm basically using the test as an experiment-given my goals I don't think I need it but I want to see how it works in terms of performance gains-specifically strength in comparison to Masteron. I didn't use it the first time around because it seemed like more of a headache than it was worth in terms of potential sides but my thinking today is to use a low dose-250 mg-plus a healthy dose of a nice clean anabolic like Primo and see what's what.

Top Bottom