Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best AI to fight bloating

goldjenkins

been 4 weeks on deca, test and winstrol and bloating if getting worst, I am currently taking 12.5 mg of aromasin eod, I would like to know what AI or what other medicine can I take to diminish bloat, thanks.

been 4 weeks on deca, test and winstrol and bloating if getting worst, I am currently taking 12.5 mg of aromasin eod, I would like to know what AI or what other medicine can I take to diminish bloat, thanks.

If you got the real Aromasin, you already have the best AI. However, you are using deca, and it can increase prolactin levels, which in turn can cause side effects that are very similar to estrogen. You should be using cabergoline at 0.25 mgs E2D from the first day of the cycle.

If you are running test + deca - you need both an AI and anti-prolactin drug.

Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD + Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is what I recommend.

Sounds like you are using the right protocol for estrogen control. There are a few things here. Your AI could be fake or under dosed or you might just need a higher dose because you are more sensitive to estrogen. It could also be diet related.

Top Bottom