Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best AAS to stack with Cypionate for strength, cutting/leaning out?

This right here although dry compounds can help get rid of some of the water a little easier.

This is why I ask. Of course diet is key. Other than stating the obvious, of course diet is key. I didn't ask for some magic bullet. I want to stack with what I already have. Ive already did the research but wanted the community input.

It seems everyones first instinct is to assume any new member to THIS forum has never seen the inside of a gym before...

This is why I ask. Of course diet is key. Other than stating the obvious, of course diet is key. I didn't ask for some magic bullet. I want to stack with what I already have. Ive already did the research but wanted the community input.

It seems everyones first instinct is to assume any new member to THIS forum has never seen the inside of a gym before...
Tren, Primo, Winny, Anavar, Eq, Halo stacked with low to moderate Test. I personally recommend avoiding Sustanon on a cut because that really long ester can cause some water retention due to increased estrogen.

Top Bottom