Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best AAS to stack with Cypionate for strength, cutting/leaning out?

ph734k

As title says. Im on 210mg/ml a week of test Cypi. Want to increase strength while dropping body fat. Which would be best to stack on top of the test and which source?

Back in the day I was all over IronMagLabs forums but haven't been in the loop for several years. Now Im back only to find IML forum is dead. No one is there anymore. Glad I found this site with daily users.

Been reading up and refreshing my knowledge on all things fitness.

What stack would you suggest?

Test+Primo or Test+Anavar, both really nice combination for your goals. But as steve wrote, dies is the key when you want to get lean and ripped...

Oh of course. Diet is 70% of any physical goals, losing fat or building lean muscle. Ive been doing some reading up on the steroid profiles and of them all anavar seems to be the one to use. Im not looking to build mass, not yet. Only now I need to find a trusted supplier. Anyone here allowed to mention? PM me? Or do I not have enough reps yet?

As title says. Im on 210mg/ml a week of test Cypi. Want to increase strength while dropping body fat. Which would be best to stack on top of the test and which source?

Back in the day I was all over IronMagLabs forums but haven't been in the loop for several years. Now Im back only to find IML forum is dead. No one is there anymore. Glad I found this site with daily users.

Been reading up and refreshing my knowledge on all things fitness.

What stack would you suggest?

Is that TRT?

Top Bottom