Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best AAS for Collagen/Sore Joints

biggeek

Hey guys.. I'm looking to plan out my next cycle that will be under way in about 2 months or so. My last cycle was a test/tren cycle and was amazing to say the least but ever since i've had problems with my joints and tendons a lot.. i'm attributing it to the decrease in collagen synthesis while on test.. i have been off for a little while now.. been taking joint support products with glucosamine/chondroitin and it seems to help a little but i'm still having problems with my tendons and such..

I'm wanting to run another cycle with test.. because i just LOVE test but i don't want to injure myself anymore than I maybe already have.. now.. I have heard that winny is great at collagen synthesis BUT can cause some serious joint pain.. i have run it before at 50mg/day and can't say one way or the other on the collagen.. but i definatly had the joint pains.. I have also heard that EQ can greatly increase collagen.. but I have also heard that EQ can induce severe hunger.. something I definatly do not want.. and EQ isn't cheap.. not that it's that big of a deal.. but still an issue.. or there is always Deca.. deca is known for it's joint lubing abilities and pain free workouts and it's said it can help with collagen... but i've heard a lot of people bash deca lately.. in any case.. i would not want to run high doses of these other products but simply enough to keep collagen synthesis up.. so like a low weekly dose of deca or eq along with some test..

Anybody had these same problems? Anyone offer some advice or insight in how to get a good mix..

biggeek said:
Hey guys.. I'm looking to plan out my next cycle that will be under way in about 2 months or so. My last cycle was a test/tren cycle and was amazing to say the least but ever since i've had problems with my joints and tendons a lot.. i'm attributing it to the decrease in collagen synthesis while on test.. i have been off for a little while now.. been taking joint support products with glucosamine/chondroitin and it seems to help a little but i'm still having problems with my tendons and such..

I'm wanting to run another cycle with test.. because i just LOVE test but i don't want to injure myself anymore than I maybe already have.. now.. I have heard that winny is great at collagen synthesis BUT can cause some serious joint pain.. i have run it before at 50mg/day and can't say one way or the other on the collagen.. but i definatly had the joint pains.. I have also heard that EQ can greatly increase collagen.. but I have also heard that EQ can induce severe hunger.. something I definatly do not want.. and EQ isn't cheap.. not that it's that big of a deal.. but still an issue.. or there is always Deca.. deca is known for it's joint lubing abilities and pain free workouts and it's said it can help with collagen... but i've heard a lot of people bash deca lately.. in any case.. i would not want to run high doses of these other products but simply enough to keep collagen synthesis up.. so like a low weekly dose of deca or eq along with some test..

Anybody had these same problems? Anyone offer some advice or insight in how to get a good mix..

the people that bash deca , well i dont know we're all different. as long as you are incorporating test in the mix, you should be all good. my last cycle was 500mg/test 300mg/deca weekly. i have bad pain in my right shoulder, and while on deca NO PAIN, it was so nice to go to the gym and put weight over my head.. NO PAIN before it was pretty painful even just sleeping at night my shoulder used to kill me. but do get some dostinex (cabaser) for the prolactin sides of nandrolone use. .5mg e4d i believe. its pricey but you dont need much. I LOVE DECA.. only side effect i could tell was it made me fuck all night, the test made me fuck all the time, and the deca made me last a lot longer.. i dont think thats a bad thing in my book.
titan.,

Deca works awesome for me. Always pain free bro. Also never had any probs. with deca under 600 mg. a week. but everyone is diff..

Ok.. so it seems the consensus is Deca.. which I would rather have used than EQ anyway.. i was thinking of running test cyp around 400mg/week .. 150-200mg of deca/week and 25mg dbol/day for 4 weeks.. then hcg.. clomid/nolva.. typical.. i'm not really new to this.. but never used deca.. stayed mostly with test..

I want to run a low enough dosage of deca to not have any progesterone side effects but still have the joint lubing and collagen benefits.. so is 150mg too low.. or should be good?

2 different issues, 2 different processes.

deca will mask/ease the joint pain via lubrication, but I think anavar would be better for actually stimulating collegen & elastin synthesis for actual repair. especially since it stimulates GH production. I guess the painful joints & tendon stack is deca/var. I know var is GREAT for synthesis, _I think_ deca was just slightly better than a neutral in that regard (no harm, no great benefit) based on the studies I recall.

geoboy said:
2 different issues, 2 different processes.

deca will mask/ease the joint pain via lubrication, but I think anavar would be better for actually stimulating collegen & elastin synthesis for actual repair. especially since it stimulates GH production. I guess the painful joints & tendon stack is deca/var. I know var is GREAT for synthesis, _I think_ deca was just slightly better than a neutral in that regard (no harm, no great benefit) based on the studies I recall.

Do you know of any studies/posts/etc that you've come across proving that Var is good for collagen and joints? I've been on var for a little while now and can't really say one way or another.. i would much rather use var than deca.. and var isn't that expensive for me.. does anyone else agree with geo on that var is great for this type of recovery?

biggeek said:
Do you know of any studies/posts/etc that you've come across proving that Var is good for collagen and joints? I've been on var for a little while now and can't really say one way or another.. i would much rather use var than deca.. and var isn't that expensive for me.. does anyone else agree with geo on that var is great for this type of recovery?

here are a few (p.s. they're strong on var, but also like deca. but var is the only one apparantly prescribed for this purpose )

- http://elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314255&highlight=collagen

here's one, with this interesting excerpt:

Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca.

Oxandrolone has over a hundred studies documenting its effectiveness at treating patients needing rapid increases in collagen syn to enhance healing.

GH is probably the most remarkable drug at increasing collagen synthesis. It increases collagen syn in a dose dependant manner -- the more you use, the more you will increase collagen syn. [my note: remember the var - hgh connection]

- http://www.intense-training.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14127

geoboy said:
here are a few (p.s. they're strong on var, but also like deca. but var is the only one apparantly prescribed for this purpose )

- http://elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314255&highlight=collagen

here's one, with this interesting excerpt:

Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca.

Oxandrolone has over a hundred studies documenting its effectiveness at treating patients needing rapid increases in collagen syn to enhance healing.

GH is probably the most remarkable drug at increasing collagen synthesis. It increases collagen syn in a dose dependant manner -- the more you use, the more you will increase collagen syn. [my note: remember the var - hgh connection]

- http://www.intense-training.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14127

Thanks a lot man.. K to you.. although I have read that article before.. but most of the people always seem to say deca was so much better for pain free lifting.. and i know GH is good.. but i can' afford to GH for very long.. i've been on var 20mg/ed for about 2 weeks now.. can't say one way or another how much it is really helping.. but gains wise so far it has been pretty good..

I think i'm gonna go with deca.. around 150mg/ew.. something like that.. and run some test as well.. just have to see.. but thanks for the help man..

anyone used var for repair and recovery like were talking about?

biggeek said:
Thanks a lot man.. K to you.. although I have read that article before.. but most of the people always seem to say deca was so much better for pain free lifting.. and i know GH is good.. but i can' afford to GH for very long.. i've been on var 20mg/ed for about 2 weeks now.. can't say one way or another how much it is really helping.. but gains wise so far it has been pretty good..

I think i'm gonna go with deca.. around 150mg/ew.. something like that.. and run some test as well.. just have to see.. but thanks for the help man..

anyone used var for repair and recovery like were talking about?

remember, that var is also backdooring you increased HGH, and HGH is best for what you're looking for.

check this on var and wound healing/collagen too:
http://www.woundsresearch.com/wnds/displayArticle.cfm?articleID=wound_200103f3&type=A

Top Bottom