Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best AAS for arm wrestling competitor

I have lost strength on my arms and didn't do good in the last tournaments, I have a few trophies under my belt. I have
the feeling this guys are on something and some of them are even older than me, I would like to know what type of
AAS could be the optimum roid to increase arm strength, thank you.

halotestin is going to be tough to beat for strength but thats NOT for a beginner whatsoever... thats only for an advanced user... anadrol is extremely good for strength as is tren but once again, for advanced users...

I have lost strength on my arms and didn't do good in the last tournaments, I have a few trophies under my belt. I have
the feeling this guys are on something and some of them are even older than me, I would like to know what type of
AAS could be the optimum roid to increase arm strength, thank you.

Steroids aren't muscle specific so you won't find one which works, say, better for arms instead of legs.

You say you've lost strength as well as insinuating the other guys are on drugs. What, other than using steroids, are you doing to get the strength back?

Top Bottom