Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best AAS for abs

EltonElixir

I'm trying to find out which compound would be the best to develop abs, I have been struggling with that for a few years already, I consider myself in good shape but abs just don't want to show up, I can't get rid of that thin layer of fat and I'm considering using AAS, most articles say anavar and others winstrol, I wonder if using both will double my benefits, thank you.

I'm trying to find out which compound would be the best to develop abs, I have been struggling with that for a few years already, I consider myself in good shape but abs just don't want to show up, I can't get rid of that thin layer of fat and I'm considering using AAS, most articles say anavar and others winstrol, I wonder if using both will double my benefits, thank you.
There is nothing in the world that will spot target fat. You have to lower your total bf %. Nutrition is 95% of this. Aas will help but is not a fat burner. Strict attention to your nutrition is a must. Are you willing to make that commitment? No alcohol, soda, processed foods, no eating out, etc etc. How badly do you want those abs? If it was easy everyone would have them

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Nothing specifically for abs or to spot reduce fat.

Steroids will harden you up but this is only temporary so your best bet is to keep training abs and lower body fat.

No only calorie deficit diet can show your abs no srtoids after all

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Well.. they can help thin the skin and push out the abs .. but yeah diet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

You need to improve your diet and lower you body fat % and thats with a super clean diet with HIIT training.

Top Bottom