Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Benzyl Benzoate in "magic solution?"

donsj

Have you tried drawing off some of the BA in solution and replacing it with Benzyl Benzoate (BB) instead to render fina which is less irritation at inj. site ? I have read a ration of 2cc BA to 6cc BB. k to all

BA is good to dissolve, the BB buffers the BA as usual...these COs use a light combo of each.

Correct me if i'm wrong and on this one i could be...
Mr. X will probably know but wasn't BB found to be the true liver disturber with Trenbalone cycles? Remember reading a study somewhere... something about BB being the way to disolve pellets to create liquid tren(dambed if i can find it)? The study was done to find why Tren was so hard on the liver and they found it wasn't the Tren that was the problem so much it was the BB. Once again Mr. X and other Guru's will beable to tell ya if i'm remebering right or not. But with this, i figuered it was worth saying something, rather than not. (wish i could find study to be sure) later dude.
Diesel69

show me the study, I never read it

BB is used in most AS, especially UG lab AS, BA/BB combo usually, so that would mean most AS would give you that problem; realistically, tren has a lot of sides not the BB

anybody know if the popular "aroma therapy" conversion kit has BB in "solution?" I would hate to end up with something that hurt too bad to use and hope BB is part of the answer

donsj said:
anybody know if the popular "aroma therapy" conversion kit has BB in "solution?" I would hate to end up with something that hurt too bad to use and hope BB is part of the answer

i didnt have any problems with the aroma therapy conversion kit. no pain at all for me. the very first cycle of tren i did hurt like a bitch but a friend did the conversion for me so i have no idea what kit he used. since i did it myself i have been real happy.

donsj said:
are you sure, I thought it was BA with maybe some BB

I remember reading somewhere where someone sent off some 'magic solution' for qualitative analysis and it definitely did not contain BA or BB.

Mr.X said:
show me the study, I never read it

BB is used in most AS, especially UG lab AS, BA/BB combo usually, so that would mean most AS would give you that problem; realistically, tren has a lot of sides not the BB

After a lenthy search of the internet i found the ever illusive artical on this site...mofo..lol. Not exaclly what i remember (was a while ago i read) but an interesting read at worst. Artical first appeared in BILL Roberts: WAR Revisited. The artical can be found under steroid discussion boards title "on the issue of tren toxicity".

Top Bottom