Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Benefits From Roids

NeverBuffEnuff

what are all the plus side's benefits you guys find to doing juice, getting stronger, more confidence, attention from women? what?

------------------

Yes, yes, and YES...
Also you might get bigger too!

Jay
wink.gif

Do you realy need a standard answer ??? I am sure you can think of a dozen reasons to do juice...

All of the above and then some! I used to weigh 135 in high school, now I'm 160 and after my next cycle, which should be starting next week, I should hit about 175 - 180. I'm real small boned so I look more muscular than much bigger guys. I have never had so much confidence in my life. I can't wait till next year so I can go to my 10 year HS reunion and blow everyone's mind!
It's gonna be like the fairy tale of the ugly duckling turning into the beautiful swan or however it goes. I can't wait to see the look on the fucker's faces that used to pick on me for being skinny, hahahahaha! They are all probably fat slobs now.

------------------
-KrazyK-

Hey weather it's right or wrong, bigger guys get more RESPECT. It's 100% true. Not to mention my confidence sky rocketed. After an injury and being in season for the past 4 months I lost alot of my gains. (Weight and a little strength). I am so excited to start my next cycle in about a month i can't sleep at night sometimes. I guess this shit really is addicting...

Top Bottom