Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Benefits of adding prop to tren and winny in a cutting cycle...

tyguy

Fighting the Good Fight
Platinum
Ok.. I am gonna do a cutting cycle of tren, winny, and t3, while site injecting pgf2.. I was considering adding prop at 350mgs/wk...not too afraid of not having a sex drive from the tren, as mine is through the roof always, but to gain the extra edge in my cutting cycle... I want to add some lean mass but not too much, just mostly want to add about 10-15 lbs of muscle while losing 10-15 pounds of fat.. I know diet is everything.

So what would you do? Add the prop? leave it out? All opinions welcome...? I have only done one little cycle of winny and anavar before so this will be my first med. sized cycle.... please help!

cycle as is:

TREN ED 6 wks--- 75mgs
Winny ED 6 weeks 50mgs
t3.... pryamid
2cc ED pg2a site injected to fat deposits...

maybe
prop EOD 100mgs 6 weeks

what would be the benefits of this considering I want to cut?

Thanks

Last edited:
yea add prop in the cycle...test is good in all cycles...and i would do pgf after the cycle...some people say they cant do it during the cycle cause of the big pumps they get so makes it hard to workout..so after the cycle i would do...2 weeks on 1 week off...

tyguy said:

2cc ED pg2a site injected to fat deposits...

From what I've read pgf2a is better before/after a cycle, but not on... Also, the fat loss is all over, so there isn't more local fat loss due to site injection... Although it should be injected into the bi,tri, or delt because you want to keep it as far away from the abdomen as possible.

YUM

yeah I injected it into fat deposits around abs.... no problems.. injected 2cc total but in 2 differetn places.. actually.. my shits were more obvious yet still not real bad. And if I injected during my cycle into bi's and tri's I wouldn't do it on the training days or I would do after I worked them out....

Still, Thanks for all the help.

Top Bottom