Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

benadryl with clenbuterol????

u take the benedryl every thrid week for a week while on clen because it refreshes ur recpetors so u are able to stay on clen for a longer period of time then the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle

Ive heard this but never tried,,,,perhaps an experiment is needed.

Supposedly ketotifen, an antihistamine like benadryl (diphenhydramine), upregulates beta-2 receptors. Clenbuterol is a beta-2 agonist, meaning that at least part of it's fat burning effect is probably from the stimulation of the beta-2 receptor. Over time as your beta-2 receptors are exposed to clenbuterol, they downregulate meaning that the clenbuterol is losing at least some of it's ability to produce it's fat burning effect due to less abundance of beta-2 receptors. So the theory is ketotifen upregulates beta-2 receptors and benadryl is an anti-histamine, then beta-2 receptor upregulation is a property shared by other anti-histamines of which benadryl is one and hence benadryl must also upregulate beta-2 receptors. I'm not sure if there is research regarding beta-2 upregulation specific to benadryl (diphenhydramine), although I have read research specific to ketotifen.

Only thing I ever took with clen was taurine. It definitely made my fiancee and training partner more shaky than it ever made me. For some reason, my body didn't seem respond to it well. I may try it again another day and try the benadryl along with it.

Clen is a beta 2 agonist, which means that it will bind to the tissue in the heart and cause both: 1) Increased heart rate 2) Increased strength of contraction.

I don't like to fuck directly with my heart...Take some clen and tell me how you feel. Feels like your heart is beating out of your chest.

it effects people people differently. I am desensitized to stims. I am on clen right now. it feels about like the first time i took hydroxycut. but i dont go high doses.

Can you use any anti-histamine with clen? Like claritin or zirtek? I only ask because some are cheaper than benadryl and non-drowsy.

I just read a long post on another board that bendryl does nothing for receptors. It works in different pathways then ketotifen

That shit makes you tired as does clen at times. Just jump off the clen and run a thermo like adderllin in the off time. Problem solved

Top Bottom