Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Belly Fat

bigshark

Have this problem guys!! The only place where i get body fat is around my belly (spare tire) everywhere else seems fine both upper body and lower body! Is there a way to target this, or avoid it?? Going to start some serious cutz here soon! It really stands out as the rest of me is fine!! I am either giong to get fat all over, or lean all over, none of this belly only fat! I think the term is a skinny fat man!!

Any advice on my belly role will be appreciated!!

bigshark

Thanks man .. i will!!! I always thought that that was more for libido?? I may be thinking of pure yohimbe only!! I will look into that today!!!

Thanks again!!

Anavar will burn the hell out of stomach fat, bro. Testosterone will help burn fat from other areas of the body, but it won't help you get rid of any abdominal fat... so, if you are going on a cutting cycle, be sure to include Anavar. Yohimbe HCL is also a very good idea.

-Stew

Thanks guys!!

Its my mission to kill it! Its a little late for me to get any anavar, but will have some whinny$primo, (hopefully real primo), i may invest in some Yo-hcl though!!
Gonna try to incorporate some cardio before breakfast, however i have a hard time waking up as it is!!

Thanks again !

There are 2 types of "belly fat", visceral (internal) and subcutaneous, which is the stubborn flabby fat referred to as "love handles". The latter type is generally the last to go, & the most stubborn. However, once gone, it does not return as quickly as visceral fat. Targeting is a myth, you just have to get rid of it the hard way: increase metabolism, clean up your diet, and burn more than you consume, train, etc. Oh yeah, gear is great for accelerating the process of reducing bodyfat, there's tons of info on this site about that.

The skinny fat man syndrome is generally a function of low LBM, often a result of low carb/starvation/yoyo dieting, sedentary lifestyle, and/or poor diet. Changing your body composition (ie adding muscle) is your best remedy. Losing fat on that type of structure will only be a temporary solution. Concentrate on your BF%, not your waistline and remember that adding muscle is the best way to positively affect that %.

PimpnAintEasy said:
There are 2 types of "belly fat", visceral (internal) and subcutaneous, which is the stubborn flabby fat referred to as "love handles". The latter type is generally the last to go, & the most stubborn. However, once gone, it does not return as quickly as visceral fat. Targeting is a myth, you just have to get rid of it the hard way: increase metabolism, clean up your diet, and burn more than you consume, train, etc. Oh yeah, gear is great for accelerating the process of reducing bodyfat, there's tons of info on this site about that.

The skinny fat man syndrome is generally a function of low LBM, often a result of low carb/starvation/yoyo dieting, sedentary lifestyle, and/or poor diet. Changing your body composition (ie adding muscle) is your best remedy. Losing fat on that type of structure will only be a temporary solution. Concentrate on your BF%, not your waistline and remember that adding muscle is the best way to positively affect that %.

That is pretty true pimp! It is also easier saud than done!! I always thought that you cannot build muscle and lose fat at the same time?? I do not have a hard time putting on mass (bothfat and muscle) but to lose the belly fat - to me it sounds like i am going to lose some muscle as well!! As building muscle requires calories, which in-turn puts on weight? You say that this is the best way to do this?? I have always done bulking cycles, never much cutting as i find i waste away more! Going to try some serious cutz soon!!

Thanks again!!

PimpnAintEasy said:
There are 2 types of "belly fat", visceral (internal) and subcutaneous, which is the stubborn flabby fat referred to as "love handles". The latter type is generally the last to go, & the most stubborn. However, once gone, it does not return as quickly as visceral fat. Targeting is a myth, you just have to get rid of it the hard way:

Actually, Anavar targets abdominal fat.

-Stew

Top Bottom