Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Belly fat

tony nico

Got some horrbile bottom belly fat just won't go got a good diet smash cardio what is a safe drug to get rid of this I know none of them are really safe but something safer then dnp

the belly is one of the last places most men store excess fat. the best way to get rid of it is continueing to lose body fat where there is little left to store, and then using a topical fat burner like yohimflame from n2bm.com to squirt on there

the belly is one of the last places most men store excess fat. the best way to get rid of it is continueing to lose body fat where there is little left to store, and then using a topical fat burner like yohimflame from n2bm.com to squirt on there

Alright mate yea it is being stubborn I have shredded on this test e cycle tho didn't think test burnt fat aswell as it has

Last edited:
Fat around the lower abs and lower back is generally stubborn area for men. It'll come, but it'll be the last place to get lean. There is no magic to it. You just need to get leaner overall for it to get dialed in. You good look into a good topical fat burner like yohiflame from n2bm.com and cardarine Gw but honestly diet is everything for getting to 8% body fat or less.

Send me a pm or email if you want some help with your diet. Carb cycling is going to be your best option for getting lean and holding onto all your muscle mass (or even gaining muscle). You get the best of both worlds that way. The high carb days are very anablolic and refill depleted glycogen levels. The low carb days are fat loss focused and increase muscle insulin sensitivity

Fat around the lower abs and lower back is generally stubborn area for men. It'll come, but it'll be the last place to get lean. There is no magic to it. You just need to get leaner overall for it to get dialed in. You good look into a good topical fat burner like yohiflame from n2bm.com and cardarine Gw but honestly diet is everything for getting to 8% body fat or less.

Send me a pm or email if you want some help with your diet. Carb cycling is going to be your best option for getting lean and holding onto all your muscle mass (or even gaining muscle). You get the best of both worlds that way. The high carb days are very anablolic and refill depleted glycogen levels. The low carb days are fat loss focused and increase muscle insulin sensitivity

Alright yea I'm defo going to look into yohiflame

Thank you for the article. My girlfriend is looking on how to get off her belly fat, she's looking freaking amazing with only a bit of fat and she tells me that she needs to get that one off either... girls :D

Alright yea I'm defo going to look into yohiflame

Yohimflame really works wonders, and I have seen it with my wife. She has been using it for a while, and there are real improvements - there is less cellulitis, her pants size has gone down by one or two sizes. Therefore, it works, and it works great.

However, I must warn you that if you are sensible to stims, you should be using it in the morning, since it contains yohimbine, which will keep you up all night if you are sensitive to stims.

Yet, in the end of the day, it is all about the diet. If the diet does not work, then you need to add even more cardio. I remember back in the days, when I was in the most shredded form ever, I would not do any sort of supplements, nor would I diet. I just did like 9-10 hours of cardio per week.

Top Bottom