Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A belly, but still with abs?

Slyder190

I have put on some size around my waist a bit too fast. I beleive. Some is from D-bol, but I know not all of it is bloat. I still can see my abs when I flex them, not as hard as in the summer time obviously, but still there. Is that common to be getting alittle belly but still have abs visible? After Thanksgiving I'm changing my bulking diet to a bulkker with some low carb meals towards for the last 2-3 meals and pretty much low carb altogether on non-workout days. if I put any more around fat on my midsection, I'll be knockin on a size 35 waist.

damn do I hate that look. Happens to me all the time. Especially after eating carbs.. but other times as well.. I even have veins noticeable but the belly still looks like a bear belly.. i found letrozole to make it a little better, but still.. i hate it. That's why I am reluctant on using dbols or drols.. make me look fat-like

slyder190 said:
I have put on some size around my waist a bit too fast. I beleive. Some is from D-bol, but I know not all of it is bloat. I still can see my abs when I flex them, not as hard as in the summer time obviously, but still there. Is that common to be getting alittle belly but still have abs visible? After Thanksgiving I'm changing my bulking diet to a bulkker with some low carb meals towards for the last 2-3 meals and pretty much low carb altogether on non-workout days. if I put any more around fat on my midsection, I'll be knockin on a size 35 waist.

I have the same problem bro,Im in 34 pants right now and they are snuggin up but I have 2 abs when I flex,and a nice pouch of fat on my lower abs. I may have to take your approach to things and see how it goes,or maybe get some dnp and nip it at the bud before I hit up my next cycle, good luck with the diet bro

Man I wish I had that problem. When my stomach gets fat, it gets fat. Six packs still there hidden underneath all the fat, but you can't see it anymore no matter how hard I flex. :(

Lower ab developement. Crunches dont get it. Many dont work the lowers well enough(myself included). Bloat and overeating at a single meal also can distend the stomach muscles. Water retension too. Most males retain most of their fat and water around the waist, the weight of which lead to stretching and relaxing of the stomach muscles. Point is its no one thing that lead to a "gut" or "belly".

Top Bottom