Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beligas test e 300 pip

SirSwollz

I’m currently running a test e only cycle for my first cycle back in a few years and I’m experiencing quite a bit more pip with Beligas pharma test e 300 than I was with Dragon pharma test e 250. I’m running it at 600mg a week split into twice a week 300 mg injections. Could the problem be just the higher concentration of test? Has anybody else noticed this from using Beligas test?

I’m currently running a test e only cycle for my first cycle back in a few years and I’m experiencing quite a bit more pip with Beligas pharma test e 300 than I was with Dragon pharma test e 250. I’m running it at 600mg a week split into twice a week 300 mg injections. Could the problem be just the higher concentration of test? Has anybody else noticed this from using Beligas test?

different brands use different esters so this happens

i had pip fairly high from Beligas so I would heat it up before using it, warm up water and heat it to medium (NOT boil) but hot to touch and put bottle in for a few minutes shake and put back for a few minutes and shake

should make the injection easier and smoother

now, you are doing a cycle right?
can you please post a cycle LOG for us

+POST NEW THREAD --> Testosterone Only Cycle Log
please post the log and your training and diet we are waiting

LOL I for sure had pain from beligas but after heating it the pain was much less and less PIP

Please get a Beligas log up we want to see

Beligas testosterone enanthate is legit but high PIP you have to heat it all the time

post UP a LOG for EF to help you
training diet steroid cycle

Beligas trenbolone was HELLA painful but worked

log your cycle on EF now

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

different brands use different esters so this happens

i had pip fairly high from Beligas so I would heat it up before using it, warm up water and heat it to medium (NOT boil) but hot to touch and put bottle in for a few minutes shake and put back for a few minutes and shake

should make the injection easier and smoother

now, you are doing a cycle right?
can you please post a cycle LOG for us

+POST NEW THREAD --> Testosterone Only Cycle Log
please post the log and your training and diet we are waiting

Not true. Test E is test E. You meant carrier oil/alcohol.

Top Bottom