Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being on test therapy for a few years & your natural test....

paradox

The Machine
Platinum
If someone has been on test for a few years....is it possible for them to ever produce natural test again?

Diesel3d said:
Bump - as I may be fucked and in this situation too.

I am hopeing & assumeing that being on test for a few years wont "totally destroy" your natural test production. I wonder if anyone here was ever on test for years at a time & if HCG & clomid got their natural test running again.????

bump

I was on it recently for about 3 months. My nuts started to shrink. This was a trial period perscribed by my doctor...know I got to go to the endocrinologist to see what we are going to do about it. I haven't made the appointment yet cause I just started to take 400mg of Prop/wk (stupid mistake). It's been 1 wk so far and my nuts have really shrunk up now. I'm wanting to get off the Prop because I think it's giving me gyno symptoms, but I don't want a huge crash having no test. I will make that appointment with the endo whenever I plumit hard so they can help me recover. I don't want to be on test therapy anymore, I just want my normal levels to be somewhat normal. I hope they can help me.

a bump for more info

I believe so, taper off slowly, keep up with recoup drugs (there are several that I dont know about). I do not know for sure but I dont see why not, I just think it will take along time.

Good luck

bump

Top Bottom