Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Being OFF all that bad????????? The mindset behind running LOOOOONNNNGGG "cycles"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really boils down to the individual and their goals.

Lifestyle plays a factor.

If someone is monitoring their health properly and they want to stay on for longer periods of time, then why not?

Some people tolerate AS much better than others. I once had a professional bodybuilder tell me that the difference between the winners and the losers is their ability to tolerate AS.

It really is all personal preference. I was natural for ever, I competed naturally and not in "Natural " contest, in the NPC. I pretty much pushed the envelope of what I could achieve. I was very proud of that. I recently started using AS and could not be happier with my results.

I don't subscribe to myths. I subscribe to facts. Some of you are convinced that staying on too long is bad! Maybe it would be for you. Maybe it's not for the one who is doing it. Maybe it is and they understand the risks.

Re: Is Being OFF all that bad????????? The mindset behind running LOOOOONNNNGGG "cycl

yeah thats what im wondering. If I get a hormone test kit and monitor my testosterone levels, and they seem to not have surpressed, could I stay on untill shutdown?

I started a 16 week Sustanon cycle last Friday. Didn't post about it because of the negative opinions on anything over 12.

Good friend of mine is a professional power lifter. I've watched him do 6 month "cycles" of 2,000mg a week of Sustanon. He does tell me that he probably won't live much past 40 though. But until then.....

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Re: Is Being OFF all that bad????????? The mindset behind running LOOOOONNNNGGG "cycl

yeah thats what im wondering. If I get a hormone test kit and monitor my testosterone levels, and they seem to not have surpressed, could I stay on untill shutdown?

Do you like to wonder on 9 year old threads?
Cant bump threads this old bro

SD is is correct, start your own thread. Next time you get an infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom