Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginners and young people can use steroids without any risk of long term damage

AngusDalemon

[FONT=&quot](Refering to Anabolic Steroids) Hormonal axis do get normal after some time and most of steroids bad reputation is due some people that got carried away and used to much ( to put it in friendly term. But i do believe that is there something that I dont know that could change my mind (med student, not very into this topic tho) I also believe that is something weird about the "no young people on steroids" as they dont explain their reasons why beginners should not use steroids but instead they bark at you and told you that you are fucking up your life without much plausible arguments or scientific backup. But yet again, there could be something that im unaware of. So lets argue.

[/FONT]

(Refering to Anabolic Steroids) Hormonal axis do get normal after some time and most of steroids bad reputation is due some people that got carried away and used to much ( to put it in friendly term. But i do believe that is there something that I dont know that could change my mind (med student, not very into this topic tho) I also believe that is something weird about the "no young people on steroids" as they dont explain their reasons why beginners should not use steroids but instead they bark at you and told you that you are fucking up your life without much plausible arguments or scientific backup. But yet again, there could be something that im unaware of. So lets argue.

Let's not. Let's, instead, get you to go look at some more replies and see where the info you ask for has been included. Saves us typing it out again. Plus you'll feel better for saving us the time.

Also a beginner doesn't also mean young.

lets argue with someone thats clueless and no experience... no thanks... when you want to argue with people that have been doing this for a decade or more, than have real hands on experience and see wtf happens then ill pass a million times over... there is no gain to be made here by helping others prevent issues that are easily avoidable later in life... if you feel like you know so much then go ahead and test it all for yourself... you can learn the hard way... we dont lose sleep over shit like that when people dont listen but arguing with you about it, no thanks... you can talk all the shit you want and it will fall on deaf ears dude...

Hello Steve I am a 76 year old bodybuilder. Working out 6 days a week ,2hrs a day for the last 6 years. i never used AAS, but I am going to try Anavar only cycle to loose some fat when I go back to gym after a 10 month layoff because of the covid 19 shutdown. I am very healthy and take no medications. Any feedback from anyone would be appreciated. Especially another old guy like me. Thanks. cavemangeorge

[FONT=&quot](Refering to Anabolic Steroids) Hormonal axis do get normal after some time and most of steroids bad reputation is due some people that got carried away and used to much ( to put it in friendly term. But i do believe that is there something that I dont know that could change my mind (med student, not very into this topic tho) I also believe that is something weird about the "no young people on steroids" as they dont explain their reasons why beginners should not use steroids but instead they bark at you and told you that you are fucking up your life without much plausible arguments or scientific backup. But yet again, there could be something that im unaware of. So lets argue.

[/FONT]

The reason young people are told not to use steroids is because their HPTA is not developed and they will hurt their ability to product LH/FSH in the long run. There is an explanation to what we say here.

Young is like under 21

Hello Steve I am a 76 year old bodybuilder. Working out 6 days a week ,2hrs a day for the last 6 years. i never used AAS, but I am going to try Anavar only cycle to loose some fat when I go back to gym after a 10 month layoff because of the covid 19 shutdown. I am very healthy and take no medications. Any feedback from anyone would be appreciated. Especially another old guy like me. Thanks. cavemangeorge

you are really 76 years old? if so that is amazing !

anavar is going to be one of the best steroids for someone your age to use. i would do a light dosage no more than 20mgs a day for 6 weeks

(Refering to Anabolic Steroids) Hormonal axis do get normal after some time and most of steroids bad reputation is due some people that got carried away and used to much ( to put it in friendly term. But i do believe that is there something that I dont know that could change my mind (med student, not very into this topic tho) I also believe that is something weird about the "no young people on steroids" as they dont explain their reasons why beginners should not use steroids but instead they bark at you and told you that you are fucking up your life without much plausible arguments or scientific backup. But yet again, there could be something that im unaware of. So lets argue.

bro scientific backing, just ask anyone used steroids young and let them show you bloods. they got test levels under 200. that what you want?

Diet first. I use Anavar for power and strength not as a dietary aid. At 76 make sure to keep the doses low and use a product like N2Guard to protect the liver and kidneys.

(Refering to Anabolic Steroids) Hormonal axis do get normal after some time and most of steroids bad reputation is due some people that got carried away and used to much ( to put it in friendly term. But i do believe that is there something that I dont know that could change my mind (med student, not very into this topic tho) I also believhttps://19216811.cam/ https://1921681001.id/e that is something weird about the "no young people on steroids" as they dont explain their reasons why beginners should not use steroids but instead they bark at you and told you that you are fucking up your life without much plausible arguments or scientific backup. But yet again, there could be something that im unaware of. So lets argue.

issue got solved

Top Bottom