Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beginners help!!

mde2pmp

Im real new to AS. Ive read these boards for a while, trying to pack as much info as possible, but with so many different products and cycles..I have no clue where to start and what to start on!! I am in good to great health. I dont really diet properly at all. I have a small amount of chub in my butt and stomach region. I lift usually 4-5 times a week, very small amount of cardio. Im 5'9 200lbs 26yo. I really dont know how fond i am of injections tho..kinda scary. Is there a all pill way to go?? LOL Thanks for all your help in advance!!

you are bound to get a lecture on here posting up stuff like this! if you do not know too much about AAS you really should research for a while longer before putting this stuff into your body. but when you get ready you should start with a testosterone enanthate cycle. something like...

test enanthate 500mg/wk wk1-10
tbol 50mg ed wk1-5
adex 0.5mg ed wk1-10

start PCT 1wk after your last injection.
clomid 150mg day1, 100mg day2-8, 50mg day9-21
nolvadex 20-40mg ed day1-21

you can inject the 500mg (2cc) every 5 days for the 10wks. the tbol is a tab. diet will get rid of the fat, but the AAS will help the process...good luck.

what is your BF%?, if youre not tooo chubby you might like what some winstrol tabs will do to you- you wont get huge but you will look great/cut up...

Well, what are your stats? Also, I feel it would be helpful not to take the plunge until you have read (Plenty info here) a lot. Make sure you have all in order before jumping into the deep end....

Later

bro...i have to disagree with crfpilot on a couple of things:

1st...don't stack as a newbie. test only is a great first cycle. he'll get to see how his body reacts to AAS. i do agree that test enanthate is probably your best bet.

2nd...enanthate can be shot once a week. if he runs 500mg E5D like stated, then that comes out to 700mg total per week. thats a bit high for a newbie. just stick to either 250mg/2xWeek or 500mg once a week. much easier that way

the adex @.5mg ED for the bloat and as an anti aromatase i agree with

starting PCT 1 week after inject i have to disagree with also. i'd say wait for 2nd week after last inject (14 days). also...normal practice for clomid therapy if not using HCG is 300mg the first day. you wanna try and kickstart the natty test production immediately.

just my 2 cents bro...not dissing you what-so-ever bro.

Last edited:
turbogreek said:
bro...i have to disagree with crfpilot on a couple of things:

1st...don't stack as a newbie. test only is a great first cycle. he'll get to see how his body reacts to AAS. i do agree that test enanthate is probably your best bet.

2nd...enanthate can be shot once a week. if he runs 500mg E5D like stated, then that comes out to 700mg total per week. thats a bit high for a newbie. just stick to either 250mg/2xWeek or 500mg once a week. much easier that way

the adex @.5mg ED for the bloat and as an anti aromatase i agree with

starting PCT 1 week after inject i have to disagree with also. i'd say wait for 2nd week after last inject (14 days). also...normal practice for clomid therapy if not using HCG is 300mg the first day. you wanna try and kickstart the natty test production immediately.

just my 2 cents bro...not dissing you what-so-ever bro.

shooting e7d with enanthate will give you fluctuating levels. its halflife is 4-5days. you should inject 1.5-2 times per halflife. ...so 400mg e4-5d will work if you are worried about the amount per week. same goes for coming off cycle. every 4-5 days you wait after stopping you will have half of the drug available in the blood stream. this drop sets you up for a crash and acne if you are so prone. it is good to try to kickstart your LH earlier in PCT. as far as stacking as a newb, that is your choice...but there is absolutely no problem with starting your test cycle with an oral. actually, it should be the general concensus on here, but somehow someone got this test only business started. i do not disagree that people can grow off a test only cycle, but you have to take what you read on here and find what info you should adhere to and what you can disregard. you an follow my advice or the above. either will get results, but i will bet that my suggestion will give better results. have seen it with the guys i work out with. good luck.

crfpilot14 said:
shooting e7d with enanthate will give you fluctuating levels. its halflife is 4-5days. you should inject 1.5-2 times per halflife. ...so 400mg e4-5d will work if you are worried about the amount per week. same goes for coming off cycle. every 4-5 days you wait after stopping you will have half of the drug available in the blood stream. this drop sets you up for a crash and acne if you are so prone. it is good to try to kickstart your LH earlier in PCT. as far as stacking as a newb, that is your choice...but there is absolutely no problem with starting your test cycle with an oral. actually, it should be the general concensus on here, but somehow someone got this test only business started. i do not disagree that people can grow off a test only cycle, but you have to take what you read on here and find what info you should adhere to and what you can disregard. you an follow my advice or the above. either will get results, but i will bet that my suggestion will give better results. have seen it with the guys i work out with. good luck.

bro...i agree with you 100%. I was just trying to make it e bit easier for a newbie. i apologize that i missunderstood your injection schedule. It wasn't clear to me. yes...400mg E4 or 5 days would be ideal. yes E7D would lead to slightly unstable blood levels, it wouldn't be by much though...thats why longer esters were introduced...for less frequent shots. keep in mind that he alsready stated that he's not too fond of injections.

I do though stand behind my test only for a first cyle theory. if he sees sided from taking dbol w/test...he won't know where they are coming from. he can then start stacking in his next cycle. better to start slow and one @ a time.

again bro...i'm not doubting your knowledge. you seem like you know your shit. this is exactly what we are all here for...different opinions and advice. K to you bro!

turbogreek said:
bro...i agree with you 100%. I was just trying to make it e bit easier for a newbie. i apologize that i missunderstood your injection schedule. It wasn't clear to me. yes...400mg E4 or 5 days would be ideal. yes E7D would lead to slightly unstable blood levels, it wouldn't be by much though...thats why longer esters were introduced...for less frequent shots. keep in mind that he alsready stated that he's not too fond of injections.

I do though stand behind my test only for a first cyle theory. if he sees sided from taking dbol w/test...he won't know where they are coming from. he can then start stacking in his next cycle. better to start slow and one @ a time.

again bro...i'm not doubting your knowledge. you seem like you know your shit. this is exactly what we are all here for...different opinions and advice. K to you bro!

i meant no disrespect with my reply man. we are all here to learn from those with more experience. i have knowledge acquired in medical school and residency but i can still learn from guys that have been in the game longer than me. 95% of people that use testosterone and go on to get side effects from it do so after the first 3-4wks, so any sides encountered during an oral/ester cycle will be from the oral...but, this is why i recommend an AI with all aromatizable cycles. but, like the old saying goes, there is more than one way to skin a cat!

Top Bottom