Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beginners cycle

lakelandrb20

my friend is finally ready to get his feet wet in the anabolic ocean. hes a little smaller than me mayb 5-7 and around 175 pounds and pretty lean at around 9%bf. hes just looking to put on a few pounds and gain a little strength... he has his diet and everything in check but heres my question.. ive told him to start at 500mg/wk test e , but he doesnt want it too noticable to his family. so he suggested 375mg/wk and working his way up from there if needed... what do u suggest for his first? will it really make that much of a dif. ?

lakelandrb20 said:
my friend is finally ready to get his feet wet in the anabolic ocean. hes a little smaller than me mayb 5-7 and around 175 pounds and pretty lean at around 9%bf. hes just looking to put on a few pounds and gain a little strength... he has his diet and everything in check but heres my question.. ive told him to start at 500mg/wk test e , but he doesnt want it too noticable to his family. so he suggested 375mg/wk and working his way up from there if needed... what do u suggest for his first? will it really make that much of a dif. ?
just doo 500 tell them your taking creatine lol

If he wants to slowly get bigger tell him to keep
worken on training and diet .
Brad.

Top Bottom