Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginners Cutting Cycle Suggestions ?

adam994

Hello everyone

I am 5 ft 7 165 lbs 10 % bodyfat , Trying to get down to 7 % bodyfat ,

I tried doing it without juice but i felt so miserable because of my diet , felt like shit in the gym and couldn't get a pump for even 10 seconds no matter what i did

Now i want to try some cycles to aid me

I have never used any type of steroids before been lifting for 3 years naturally now

What would you guys suggest for a first timers cutting cycle ?

Thanks in Advance Guys

you don't need steroids for what your wanting to accomplish... you need to read some of my articles on sarms... they are perfect for you bro... read my articles here... Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org... here is the stack...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Honestly should do it naturally. Dieting sucks no matter how you go about doing it, especially as you get under 10%. Try tricks like carb cycling, keto, or Intermittent Fasting.

In my circle they call me the diet king. Since I've started on test I have to admit I've been struggling a little. Steroids make you hungry and make it harder to diet. Anabolics make it possible to keep more muscle at a higher caloric deficit and there are also finishers like winstrol that bring out the vascularity and give a dry tight look when lean.

what dylan said.. sarms triple stack is the BEST beginners cutter you will ever find.Less supression and sides then a steriod cycle and maybe even better results as a cutter.

Top Bottom