Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner Test-C cycle

Gunkl333

Hello everyone, I am posting after doing plenty of research and have what I believe to be a very good beginner test-c cycle. Would just love some feedback on whether it looks good or if any changes should be made. First, here are my stats.

6' 4"
225 lbs
Been lifting for about 2.5 years
About 15% body fat

Here is the cycle I plan on running, it is a 10 week cycle.

Weeks 1-10
250mg Test-C twice per week Monday and Thursday

Weeks 1-11
Arimidex .5mg every 3 days

Week 4 on (if necessary)
500iu HCG every 4 days

PCT:

Week 12
Clomid 100mg
Nolvadex 20mg

Weeks 13-15
Clomid 50mg
Nolvadex 20mg

I feel like my research is thorough and I have a very good cycle, but would love some feedback. I want to go in to this with knowing without question I am doing everything correctly. Thanks for the time, looking forward to the feedback!

We don't use the word nolva around here and nobody will recommend it.. PCT needs work.. check the stickies on the PCT section man.. 10weeks might be a bit short for a long ester like cyp.. 10weeks is appealing because you prob have 2 10ml vials which will work out as 500mg per week for 10weeks but if you could get more and extend the cycle.. dosing is good but a little bit more research on PCT is needed..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Thanks for the feedback! Can I ask why not Nolva? I have been through many forums, websites, and articles and this is the first time I have heard anything Negative about Nolva. Also, would you recommend doing 10 week Test-E instead? The only reason I was going with C was because I have been acne prone and I have read a few places that people have had less acne issue on the longer esters. Any truth in that? Thanks!

Nolva has been shown not to kickstart the hpta.. its is a drug designed to combat breast cancer.. the Clomid nolva combo is old school and will make you feel like absolute shit.. you will lose all motivation to train or eat properly and you will lose a lot of gains.. there are much better alternatives out there that will keep you feeling.good.. acne can occur with both esters it just might take longer to show.. with long esters like cyp the test will only really start making noticeable effects around week 4-5 so that's only 5weeks of real gains.. that's the 1st time I've heard of different esters effecting acne.. not to say its not true just 1st I've heard of it :)

Ok thanks, so are you recommending a clomid only pct? I am going to continue to research but would just like your opinion. Also do you think the arimidex every 3 days for 11 weeks is necessary. I see so many different opinions a lot of people say yes, a lot of people say only if gyno is evident. Have you ran a test only cycle? If so I would really appreciate an insight in to what and how you ran.

Ok thanks, so are you recommending a clomid only pct? I am going to continue to research but would just like your opinion. Also do you think the arimidex every 3 days for 11 weeks is necessary. I see so many different opinions a lot of people say yes, a lot of people say only if gyno is evident. Have you ran a test only cycle? If so I would really appreciate an insight in to what and how you ran.

Def not recoomending Clomid only.. if you research PCT on this site most people will recommend low dose clomid, DAA, forma stanzol, and post cycle/unleashed combo ( out of stock a lot so forged post cycle and a good test booster is as good.. that's a proper PCT..

I'm currently running dbol and test e for 12weeks.. using forma for estrogen control as I don't have any problems with estrogen sides rrall and I'm dry as hell..

run your hcg from week 5-10 at 500 ius week then blast it week 11-12 at 1000 ius week... your pct is a mess...

pct

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

run your hcg from week 5-10 at 500 ius week then blast it week 11-12 at 1000 ius week... your pct is a mess...

pct

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Thanks Dylan! You say the Clomid and Ostarine is optional, however, do you recommend it? Highly recommend it? Or will I be fine without it?

Also I guess there is a lot of bad info out there and a lot of people giving bad info. I have been in multiple threads and know you are highly regarded, but I would say probably 75% of people and sites recommend a PCT just like I put in my initial post. This is exactly why i wanted to get opinions before starting. Thanks again!

Top Bottom