Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner sarm cycle

Circusmedic

hello, I have been training for the past 10 years off and on. I am 35 years old and I weigh 156 lb, the last time I check my body fat was around 15% which is a little high. My goals are lean gains and some fat loss. at this point I'll admit I'm confused reading a lot of conflicting information on which sarms are best for me since there are so many

For your stats i would try this cycle

20mgs cardarine/day
50mgs osta mk2866/day
20mgs testolone rad140/day
4 caps ostazol/preworkout

here is the layout you want to go with.. you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

hello, I have been training for the past 10 years off and on. I am 35 years old and I weigh 156 lb, the last time I check my body fat was around 15% which is a little high. My goals are lean gains and some fat loss. at this point I'll admit I'm confused reading a lot of conflicting information on which sarms are best for me since there are so many

Start by reading our articles

GW and RAD would be an amazing cycle for your goals. Or you could try GW and LGD. Either one will work. Check out sarms.forsale

Dylan hooked you up with a great stack and site. Sarms.forsale is the only way to go.

Top Bottom