Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner cycle

kerryads

Whats a good beginners cycle? This will be my first time using gear. Im 20 years old, 140 pounds, 57, 8 to 10 % BF and have been training for 2 years. I do one body part a day and eat healthy. Not sure but probably take in 2000 calories a day. My goal is to get bigger. I cant seem to get bigger then 140 pounds. I would like to weigh around 170 pounds and be very cut. But getting bigger is more important to me right now. All input would be great. I dont really want to stack anything my first time but I want great results and I want to keep my results. So what do you think?

1st of all your age is not perfect to start of any AAS and 1st cycle should use only single compound and test is the best

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk

i dont know anyone with a fraction of a brain cell that would advise a 20 year old to use steroids.. the most ignorant person on the planet wouldnt advise this

Whats a good beginners cycle? This will be my first time using gear. Im 20 years old, 140 pounds, 57, 8 to 10 % BF and have been training for 2 years. I do one body part a day and eat healthy. Not sure but probably take in 2000 calories a day. My goal is to get bigger. I cant seem to get bigger then 140 pounds. I would like to weigh around 170 pounds and be very cut. But getting bigger is more important to me right now. All input would be great. I dont really want to stack anything my first time but I want great results and I want to keep my results. So what do you think?

Too young and obvs not eating enough. Next.

Man I can tell you right off the bat that your biggest obstacle here is nutrition, you are NOT EATING ENOUGH, plain an simple.
From now on you have to make your diet the number 1 priority.
Steroids is not the answer here.

If you need help with customized nutrition planning hit me up and I'll help you out in the pursuit of bigger gains.

You are 20 and only eating 2,000 calories per day. Do this awesome new steroid called FOOD. Eat a lot more. For the next five years. And then maybe consider using steroids. Your natural test levels are through the roof right now. And you are very susceptible to being shut down for the rest of your life should you choose to use steroids right now. Don't do it yet

Top Bottom