Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner Cycle #1

DUDE! I'm 58 and look better than half the members here,why do you want to mess up your bodys natural growing process and kill your sex drive in the long run,this is serious stuff you're messing with.

What are your plans, I can give you a program that you can grow like a weed if you learn how to train & what to eat, Steroids are no magic pill,if everything is not done right you will be right back where you started.
Personally after your bodys natural production has shut down you will wish you have never touched them.
RADAR

Last edited:
(also im From Quebec-Canada so it can be hard to traduce) Hi RADAR, Then ok ill let you know everything about my training and DIET. 1st Things "My Training Program" is on 4 days. 2days Training 1days off. I will only whrite 2 days because it could be too long!

Day 1 (Pec + Back) ***Before every training there' a 5 or 10minute Run or Bike***
(A1) Bench Press 12-10-10-8
(A2) Bench with free weight (incline) 4x10 /// 60 sec rest
(B1) Peck Deck 3x10
(B2) Cross Over , bottom to top. 3x10 /// 60 sec rest.
*Back*
(C1) Dead Lift 12-10-10-8 /// 45sec rest
(C2) Bent Over 12-10-10-8 /// 60sec rest
Hyper Extention on Ball 3xMax /// 45sec rest

Day 3 (Biceps + Triceps)
*Biceps*
Spider Curl Bar 12-10-10-8 /// 45sec rest
(A1) Scott-Curl Machines 1 hands 4x10 /// 30sec rest
(A2) Double Biceps High Hand on "Poulie - Cable" 3x10 /// 60sec rest
Hammer - Curl (D.B. or BB with rope or cable) 3x10 /// 60sec rest
*Triceps*
(B1) Extention at the head 12-10-10-8
(B2) Sleep position 2 weight over ur head. 4x12 /// 60sec rest
(C1) Push Down 3x12 /// 30sec rest
(C2) Cable Kick-Back 3x12 /// 45sec rest
Arm Machines.

I'm using SYNTHA-6 Protein , 4time a days. 1 When i woke up then i wait 30minute and start breakfast. 10 white eggs with 2 piece of brown brains. 1 Orange Juice, collation protein shake with peanut. / Diner Meat and White Rice (same things everytime) and sure + vegetable (green) and carrot. / collation another shake of whey / Souper Meat + white Rice and vegetable againt carrot and some other sutff. Dessert is always 2 cup of yogourt with no fat. , Training is at 6hour after souper and when i finish it's 2 cup of whey + 2cup glutamins. I'm also using a Prework-out before my training called '"Labrada SuperCharge" here some stuff im doing. See if u can help me with this or give me some tips thx a lot man.

This is just stupid. The reason people say wait until your older is so you have experience and know your body. If you dont have even a decent training routine im scared to think what your diet looks like.

You only get one body kid, dont fuck it up...

Harry

Top Bottom