Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner on anavars

Monstaa

Hi guys am new to this i juat lost 4.5 stones and i am on 11.8 stone now have abit of belly fat left i want to take a anavar course to get lean muscle and loae the little fat i have remaining .
I want to no what dosage should i be taking and how long should i take it for. First time taking anysort of steroid and inhave a underactive thyroid condition which i take tablets for will anavar have any effect on this ? Any help would be much appreciated

Anavar isn't a fat burner. Before hopping on steroids, try cleaning up ur diet. Not to be a dick, but wanting to do an anavar only cycle and your wording in post shows you dont have a clue what ur doing.

steroids are not used to lose weight like that and noone with any sort of a brain would recommend this to you for that purpose... sarms would be an option but it all starts with diet and training consistency and discipline... without those, you have nothing

Hi guys am new to this i juat lost 4.5 stones and i am on 11.8 stone now have abit of belly fat left i want to take a anavar course to get lean muscle and loae the little fat i have remaining .
I want to no what dosage should i be taking and how long should i take it for. First time taking anysort of steroid and inhave a underactive thyroid condition which i take tablets for will anavar have any effect on this ? Any help would be much appreciated

Just keep dieting

Six months and you are already hopping on a steroid cycle?

I mean, I hate to bring this out to you and I honestly don't want you to take this in a negative way but you haven't even done the proper groundwork yet man.

You need more of a base before considering an AAS, and even then, they aren't going to fit your current goals. You need to nail down your training and diet, and perhaps a sarms cutting stack for that extra kick.

Top Bottom