Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner anavar only cycle

BushMonster

Looking to start a cycle of 20mg var daily for 8 weeks. From what I've read this dose should not really reduce testosterone levels so would not require clomid afterwards., would be interested in thoughts on that. Also any advice on length of gap between cycles? Seems that some people take it all year round but I'd prefer to cycle it.

where on earth are you getting this shitty information? you go ahead and run anavar and then no pct and see where that gets you.. 8 weeks is too long to stay on an oral and steroids shut you down... not to mention oral only cycles are not even close to ideal... who on earth is giving you this information?

This is not good information that you have sir. It is actually quite dangerous and bad. You would most certainly need a post cycle therapy with this and I also am not a big fan of oral only cycles. I would not run any of this at all as is

Looking to start a cycle of 20mg var daily for 8 weeks. From what I've read this dose should not really reduce testosterone levels so would not require clomid afterwards., would be interested in thoughts on that. Also any advice on length of gap between cycles? Seems that some people take it all year round but I'd prefer to cycle it.

20mgs of anavar is low at least 40 mgs of anavar and you should take at least 8 weeks off betweek cycles

you also need pct
nolvadex clomid n2generate

Thanks for the info. I saw a site saying that it was so mild it would not impact testosterone enough to warrant a PCT. Not going for insane gains or fat loss, just a bit of an edge for now. Will see where I end up after the first cycle. The following site says var is mild, they state 20mg on their cycle so a a course of clomid would be enough. Here's the quote "Clomid should be dosed at 100mg per day for 30 days".

Happy to do clomid and n2guard PCT, will add n2generate on cycle. Perhaps 40mg next cycle.

Top Bottom