Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BEGINNER - About to Start Anavar & Clen Cycle

AmbitiousLarry

Hi There,

New to this forum and this is my first post, so please please forgive me if I may sound like a complete rookie and / or missing important details WHICH I WILL FIND OUT once someone here advises me to.

Brief History:
Male, 26 years of age, going on 27 next month.

My maximum weight was 108 KG, this was 10 years ago while I was still in High School, after joining an army-type of boarding school, I shrank to 80 KG in 1 year and I have always maintained this weight ever since. However, I have never really got into weights until 2008.

I slowed down and eventually stopped completely in 2010 (If I can be honest, it was due to my party and drinking culture in university),

Anyways, my weight has always been around 78-82kg.

At the beginning of this year, I decided to seriously start lifting weights again (The only cardio I do is Sit Ups and Push Ups, nothing else).

ON JANUARY 2015 MY BODY FAT % WAS 28%! DISASTER!

However I have improved throughout the year until the present, my weight has gone up to 82kg and Body Fat % is now 19%. (Muscle Mass has increased) I have been on a strictly high protein diet.

Anyways, I have been doing a lot of research concerning the use of Anavar & Clen which my trainer suggested.

I have 10mg pills of Anavar (Yes, I do realize this is NOTHING and 99% of you will say that IT WILL NOT AFFECT ME WHATSOEVER)
I have 20mcg pills of Clen

Because I was reluctant / scared to try it in the beginning YET I was very interested to, my trainer simply suggested to take 1 10mg Anavar in the morning, 1 20mcg of Clen during the afternoon and 1 10mg Anavar at night post work-out.

I work out minimum 4 times a week, maximum 5 times (Saturday Sunday OFF days)

My trainer simply told me to take notice of the changes and increase / decrease the dosage of these things by myself as I see fit.

Right, so I did this for a full 10 days starting September 1st. The reason I stopped after 10 days is because I had to take my braces out as well as have 2 teeth extracted during the same week. The doctor (and trainer) advised me just to be safe not to continue with these Anavar or Clen for a couple of weeks.

So here we are now, 3 weeks later or so. I am completely fine now and I am keen to start my cycle again on Monday the 5th of October. I want to do it properly with a well-planned cycle calendar for myself.

I know this is a very very general and rookie question, but I do hope someone can give me suggestions on what to do, what to start with on a CUTTING CYCLE.

(FYI: During the initial 10 days when I started Anavar and Clen, I immediately saw the effect and results, muscles were harder, much more firm and the results of my belly fat were clearly seen.

Any advice, suggestions are greatly appreciated whether good or bad. Like I said, I am a complete beginner in using these and I would really like the advice of people here.

Thanks! Have a great weekend!

Welcome to the EF forums Larry! A really simple Anavar/clen cycle would be for 6 weeks. During this time, you'd take two weeks off clenbuterol in the middle to let your b2 receptors clear out. Here's an example:

Anavar 40mg-60mg ED
Clenbuterol 40mcg ED (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on) - consider bumping up dosage gradually if side effects are manageable.
- drink lots of water

PCT: (day after last Anavar pill) Nolva for 4 weeks at 40/20/20/20.

You might want to check out these articles on Anavar and Clenbuterol as well.

Top Bottom