Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

before and after your first time

AaronNico

I was wonderingif anyone had pictures or stats they remember from their first ever steroidcycle. I’m 23 years old and researching my first cycle
I have a lot ofconcerns about doing them, and want to wait longer. But just trying to get anidea of what I can expect
I’m 6’1’’ 170pounds and want to get swole

Please reconsider steroid use sir. You are very young and I see many your age make this mistake and they always wish they had listened. Please think this over​

I was wonderingif anyone had pictures or stats they remember from their first ever steroidcycle. I’m 23 years old and researching my first cycle
I have a lot ofconcerns about doing them, and want to wait longer. But just trying to get anidea of what I can expect

if you want to get swole and do another cycle depends on the gear you use
do test/primo/dbol maybe 5-10lbs and you'll get leaner

i would be wary of paying attention to others before/after pictures. a lot of times its unrealistic

bro look my avatar, that what i look like now and that not even best pic

You need to fix your diet first

Top Bottom