Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

before/after sarms?

embryer

Hey can you give me an idea of what I can expect from a sarms cycle before and after from your own experiences. This will be my first serious sarms cycle, I have used them before in pill form but I think I took fake stuff. What will real sarms do for your body? Thinking of using RAD140 and S4 andarine together for 12 weeks.

I’ve never ran a straight sarms cycle but the vets on here will chime in. Everything I have read you should see good results. Just hope you ordered from a legit site like sarms.forsale. To much bunk stuff going around now a days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey can you give me an idea of what I can expect from a sarms cycle before and after from your own experiences. This will be my first serious sarms cycle, I have used them before in pill form but I think I took fake stuff. What will real sarms do for your body? Thinking of using RAD140 and S4 andarine together for 12 weeks.

If you use testolone RAD and andarine for 12 weeks, expect to get stronger and harder muscle mass while you get faster at the gym. If you add gw 20mgs and cardazol preworkout, expect to get shredded on top of it.

I would start by reading some of the logs on here to see what guys are reporting. Basically clean gains without the bloat of steroids but much more mild.

I first ran LGD MK2866 and GW for 8 weeks,
went up close to 15 pounds and kept about half that after cycle was done. Strength and energy went way up, no sides at all.

Second cycle was RAD and MK677, did not like this cycle very much and I think my body just responded to LGD way better, also I will never run another cycle without adding GW.

Next Cycle I will be taking YK11 MK2866 and GW for 12 weeks

Top Bottom