Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and After Pics...10 wk cycle Test P/Tren A

post up for non plats, i have to give you props for doing ED shots for 10 weeks.. wowsers

you guys are negative.......GOOD JOB NICK! keep on it!..................To make sure you have no water and dont gain much fat next time....do alot of cardio, and soak the water out with something.

omega529 said:
you guys are negative.......GOOD JOB NICK! keep on it!..................To make sure you have no water and dont gain much fat next time....do alot of cardio, and soak the water out with something.
I don't think anyone was being negative - it was just a reality check. This isn't a kiddie site and if people don't want honest opinions they shouldn't post. That's just how it is. Now, I will say nice job just like I did earlier but if somebody said that they gained 25lbs of muscle in 10 weeks they're going to get alot of people saying bullshit. As for your advice - I would agree IF the posters goal is to get lean. If he wants to get big, a certain amount of bloat is just part of the game and IF he wants to get big, it's not going to happen doing "alot of cardio". So sayeth BTS67

omega529 said:
It's a common noob mistake to think that most of the weight gained is actually muscle.
I thought something similiar on my first cycle also, but then you realize quickly that it is physically impossible for the body to create that much muscle in that short of time frame.
If it was true wouldn't we all be ripped at 250+?

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
I don't think anyone was being negative - it was just a reality check. This isn't a kiddie site and if people don't want honest opinions they shouldn't post. That's just how it is. Now, I will say nice job just like I did earlier but if somebody said that they gained 25lbs of muscle in 10 weeks they're going to get alot of people saying bullshit. As for your advice - I would agree IF the posters goal is to get lean. If he wants to get big, a certain amount of bloat is just part of the game and IF he wants to get big, it's not going to happen doing "alot of cardio". So sayeth BTS67

lol....true

Aright, aright, aright. You guys are right!

Didnt mean for it to sound that way. I know that it is not 25 lbs of muscle...DAMN. I do however, plan to keep 15 lbs of gain though. If I can end up post PCT - post cycle therapy - at 190 (muscle, tissue, water, whatever...) I'm happy. I just said it for the effect.
Is 190 lbs reasonable to hope for as long as I keep the intake and lifting up?

To answer a couple of questions:
Yes, I worked out previously, just not as intensly.
Yeah, shooting ED wasnt that bad, just had to switch up the locations (right ass, left ass, right quad, left quad, right delt, left delt, repeat)

And for those that said Test P is painful and will make you limp, take tren to counteract, it still hurt like a motherfucker some days and was WAY BETTER once the Tren was done. The Test P alone was fine. But it was a home brew, left some alcohol out.

Anyway, I'd love to post it for the non plats, how do I do it?

Thanks for the responses, however redundant some may have been. I'll keep working on it. :)

nickidaho said:
Aright, aright, aright. You guys are right!

Didnt mean for it to sound that way. I know that it is not 25 lbs of muscle...DAMN. I do however, plan to keep 15 lbs of gain though. If I can end up post PCT - post cycle therapy - at 190 (muscle, tissue, water, whatever...) I'm happy. I just said it for the effect.
Is 190 lbs reasonable to hope for as long as I keep the intake and lifting up?

Anyway, I'd love to post it for the non plats, how do I do it?

Thanks for the responses, however redundant some may have been. I'll keep working on it. :)

www.tinypic.com

Top Bottom