Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been long time

thor37

What happened to cyctahoh 250 omnadren changed pharma Swiss bionabol gone no more paperroids humalog pain to get seems every where hgh fake i see tons of peptides tons china gear im in shock years back it was easy tiny pink dbols those was bomb the brazil blisters of androl 1 pill was like packing on a pound i had so many favorites brown vials primo mex gear I just seem very disappointed i feel surrounded by fakes counterfeits

I've had issues with china gear since Ttkkyo labs shit was so under dosed I miss test suspension or propianate always add the tren with 20iu hgh for week out of the month with humalog an t3 add i. The anadrol i never liked the Turkish anapolon it sucked every time I liked winstrol for getting my receptors back in shape

There are tons of fakes everywhere now. This is why we have approved sources that have been vetted. I stick to Domestic-Supply

Peptide sponsors what a fucking joke along with everyone posting where to get there shit like a bunch of cops

Top Bottom