Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

been gone for 9 months. has PCT changed. planning cycle and now need help with PCT

SwolK

ok, finially back on the board after being gone for about 8-9 months due to surgery and not being able to work out, then not wanting to read about people working out b/c i could not.

HAS PCT changed?

Got a few questions. Seems like the old "chart" on when to start PCT is no longer in use? for example, Chart said to wait about 2-3 weeks after last injection to start PCT for Test Eth, Cyp, EQ. Now you start in 5 days? Please elaborate.

Next, Seems that most people use to do the 3 weeks of clomid starting 3 weeks after last injection in low to moderate Test cycle. and maybe some Nolv. Is that no longer thought to be working? Ive always done that and been ok, i thought.

Please help. Thanks.

sorry for 2 of the same posts. i could not get it to post.
Mods please delete one of them. i dont know how

thanks for responding Jenetic.
I looked through that before i posted this thread. i could not be sure of exact answers to my specific questions
If possible, could you please help me out on these couple,(maybe i missed them in the thread i read.

It seems since ive been back, there is a new PCT protocol. When i left, seems the normal PCT for a mild to normal dose cycle(such as 10 weeks of test E @ 500mg/week) was 3 weeks of clomid or Nolv 3 weeks after last injection. Now 2 new things.

1.) It seems that people are recommending that you should no longer wait the 2-3 weeks after last injection. start it within a week? is that correct?

2.) When i left i was under the impression that hcg was only needed for heavier cycles than mentioned above. or if testicular atrophy occured on a mild cycle, as mentioned above. Now HCG is reccomended for all cycles?

SwolK said:
thanks for responding Jenetic.
I looked through that before i posted this thread. i could not be sure of exact answers to my specific questions
If possible, could you please help me out on these couple,(maybe i missed them in the thread i read.

It seems since ive been back, there is a new PCT protocol. When i left, seems the normal PCT for a mild to normal dose cycle(such as 10 weeks of test E @ 500mg/week) was 3 weeks of clomid or Nolv 3 weeks after last injection. Now 2 new things.

1.) It seems that people are recommending that you should no longer wait the 2-3 weeks after last injection. start it within a week? is that correct?

2.) When i left i was under the impression that hcg was only needed for heavier cycles than mentioned above. or if testicular atrophy occured on a mild cycle, as mentioned above. Now HCG is reccomended for all cycles?

It's not that anything has changed. The Clomid and Nolavdex only PCT is actually what's new and those with proper blood work know that it's insufficient in most cases.

1. Yes, begin one week after your last injection on average. Please refer to the thread for more details for shorter acting esters.

2. Unfortunately, that's not true and it does more harm than good. Based upon my experience, HCG is needed for all cycles.

Jenetic

j speaks the truth

this man was as shutdown as shutdown gets, so consider his pct protocol your bible ;)

hcg is cheap insurance in a little pin, theres really no reason not to use it

i actually have some laying around that my supplier accidently sent me when he screwed up my order. It is says Gonakor and sanfer on it. on bottle is 10 ml of water and the other is white powder stuck to the bottom of it. only problem is, i dont read spanish and so, i do not know how much i have like 2500iu or 5000? Ive tried to search, but this search with google thing does not work very well because it is hard to get to a specific thread. so how do i find out how much i have so i can decide if i need to get more?
Thanks guys

Most Gonakor I've seen are 2,500 IU concentrations total. It should say that on the bottle. Discard the solution it came with and purchase bacteriostatic water. It can be found at getpinz.com

Jenetic

Top Bottom