Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol help.

JAMES140HAHA

Ive been doing my homework and I really want to try Beastdrol I think its through Mrsupps.
I've got all the cycle support I need BUT I cant figure out a good PCT to use. Im thinking just some nolva but I need some help finding where to get it haha.

No hate please I've googled and searched my ass off and still cant find anything thats helping me.

Also dosing info for beastdrol anyone?? 20/20/30/30/30

Thanks for the help

Ive been doing my homework and I really want to try Beastdrol I think its through Mrsupps.
I've got all the cycle support I need BUT I cant figure out a good PCT to use. Im thinking just some nolva but I need some help finding where to get it haha.

No hate please I've googled and searched my ass off and still cant find anything thats helping me.

Also dosing info for beastdrol anyone?? 20/20/30/30/30

Thanks for the help

have you ran any previous cycles before? beastdrol is banned now so if you don't already have it, your going to have a hard time getting it... also, if you haven't ran any cycles before then beast is not a good choice as a first cycle... your pct is a whole other problem but we will get to that later when we get the cycle situation figured out first...

Run beast 4 weeks max
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed post combo
Forma Stanzol
DAA power chews
Also suggest Transaderm on cycle

Do you already have beastdrol?

What are your stats? Age, height, weight, body fat %, and previous cycle history including prohormones.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

have you ran any previous cycles before? beastdrol is banned now so if you don't already have it, your going to have a hard time getting it... also, if you haven't ran any cycles before then beast is not a good choice as a first cycle... your pct is a whole other problem but we will get to that later when we get the cycle situation figured out first...

hhmmm I dont have it yet BUT I didnt know it was banned I had the impression that it was still available.....DAMN IT!!!!

I have all the cycle assist stuff. I have ran 1-andro by finaflex which is really mild and I wanted something more hardcore.

I also ran one back like 2 years ago but I didnt know anything about a PCT, Kinda screwed myself on that one.

Any good recommendations?? I had no idea it was banned damn it!!

Got a couple things in mind if you'd give us your stats

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Im also looking into Havoc by RPN or Helladrol by optics I think it is??

Im 5'8 182 at about 11% bf and Im 25.

Been lifting for about 3 years seriously.

Top Bottom