Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol help.

you want to question my motives?? really? take a look around fuckhead... actually, take a poll... ask around and see who has helped the most people around here achieve their goals... ask around who gives the most honest advice around here and see what people say... my name is going to pop up over and over... you can run a cycle however you want... the fact remains that certain things recommended have other contents in their makeup than others... daa powerchews contain LCLT which daa powder does not... maybe you should do some more fucking reading before you open your big fucking mouth... you are calling out the wrong person my friend... i would tread very lightly...

you want to question my motives?? really? take a look around fuckhead... actually, take a poll... ask around and see who has helped the most people around here achieve their goals... ask around who gives the most honest advice around here and see what people say... my name is going to pop up over and over... you can run a cycle however you want... the fact remains that certain things recommended have other contents in their makeup than others... daa powerchews contain LCLT which daa powder does not... maybe you should do some more fucking reading before you open your big fucking mouth... you are calling out the wrong person my friend... i would tread very lightly...

http://zipmeme.com/uploads/generated/g1338964568942672395.jpg

At least bigbassturd made some valid points.

Man oh man. When will they learn. For those of you paying attention here we dont get paid for our advice. We give it so you don't mess yourself up. My motives? Less people running around with a limp dick whining about running some damn vitamin shoppe pct bullshit. Grow up man.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

This thread went from advice to gay.

Super, why would you talk shit without trying a product first, especially when the vets of the forum you seek advice from are recommending it? I'll be the first to admit, and my homies on here will tell you, that I don't endorse products that don't work well for me but a lot of these products work in varying degrees on each person.

Before you say that something doesn't work or is not needed, you should have first hand knowledge as to why you believe what you believe. Questioning another's integrity first, is ignorant.

Dylan is a close friend of mine and his advice is sound and you would benefit from regarding it as such. BIG B is a good Bro too.

I applaud your intentions.

Thanks guys. Blows my mind sometimes how much effort we can put into helping people and someone wants to accuse us of having a shady motive to do so....

You're fucking kidding me right?

No, Im not kidding, and Im not trolling. He's threatening me, and then telling me to slit my wrist.

Are you fucking kidding me?

I see the same products recommended here over and over, the same brands, and then when I ask why and point out that you can get the same results from other support supps, or that certain support supps are not needed for certain cycles. not ALL, just certain cycles do not need certain supps, sure they may have their place on SOME cycles and may work well, but they're not needed on ALL cycles, that is all I said, and after saying that I posted a second reply saying "try dieselbolan."

Know what happened? My post got deleted, but the "try dieselbolan" was kept.

If you dont think that's a little suspect, if you dont think it's weird that it gets deleted when I say "hey man, you dont need all that PCT for a light helladrol cycle if you're already running a SERM, and you can get DAA from elsewhere if you dont want powerchews," if you dont think it's odd that gets deleted but my "try dieselbolan" comment remains. If you cant admit that that is evidence of an agenda being pushed. Then man, yeah, Im accusing you of either being completely BOUGHT, or being a blind fool.

Top Bottom