Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol help.

bro gimme a break... your not trying very hard to look into helladrol then because its fucking plastered all over the internet...

Epistane is a great product like stevesmi said dbol like effects with no water retention, and dylans right helladrol info is all over this board and also is a great product. U wanna bulk so i would imagine you have your bulk diet pretty fine tuned!? If you dont there are also tons of bulk diets out there i believe mr. stevesmi has some threads on that. Food makes muscles not supps, supps only aid the process. Dont forget your liver protetor, i would look into transaderm and for your pct i like forged post cycle with some daa

Epi gets my vote. It's so similar to beast, just with fewer sides

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

I was more talking about newer user reviews on helladrol I know the compound and what not I was just short on time earlier.
My diets down, Im bulking at 3800-4000 cals right now and its cleanish. It could be cleaner but Im not worried about body fat atm.
Im either gona go with helladrol or havoc just because of price and I havent looked at much else. The other stuff I was looking at besides the beast was banned :( I had no idea I was reading 4-6 year old reviews and threads haha.
Thanks everyone for the info though.

But yea the helladrol, I've read a few ways to dose it. Any ideas where I should start for my bodyweight??

google it :)

helladrol log

i got tons of logs on it. everyone has good stuff to say. hdrol is the same basic thing if u want to google it too.

Top Bottom